Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Pink Stops Show To Comfort Crying Child

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:05 AM
  • 33 Replies
2 moms liked this

Rocker/popster Pink may come off as one tough cookie, but it turns out the singer has an endearing soft side when it comes to her youngest fans. At her show in Philadelphia Sunday night, the singer stopped her set to comfort a little girl crying in the audience.

Pink, who was in the middle of a song, noticed the distraught child, and told her guitar player to "hold on a second."

She called out: "Is everything okay right here? Is this little girl all right?"

Turns out the child was upset by a fight in the crowd. "Y'all are fighting around a little girl?" Pink--who is the mother of a nearly 2-year-old daughter--said incredulously.

She then walked to the edge of the stage, and offered the girl a stuffed frog toy and a Rice Krispy treat, telling her "you look beautiful!" Awww.

The youngster was too shy to come up and get the goodies, but those in front handed them back to her, to much cheers from the audience. See for yourselves:

http://tinyurl.com/c7nqb5j

by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
livelaughlov26
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:06 AM
That's cute.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Woodbabe
by Woodie on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I watched this yesterday...Pink in one class act!

denise3680
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:09 AM

I love love Pink, she is fantastic.  I love when she said Ya'll grown ass women no go and sit down somewhere:)

babyblue415
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:11 AM

cute

smalltowngal
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:11 AM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Woodbabe:

Pink is actually the first thing my DD heard when she was born. When I was delivering her, my husband thought it was funny to play "I'm coming out so we better get this party started." If you ever knew met my DD, you would know that is the perfect song for her. She scared the doctor when she opened her eyes and was looking around before she was even completely out of me. 

candlegal
by Judy on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:11 AM

I don't know who Pink is but how sweet

pinkfairy0206
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:12 AM
I've been a fan of hers since she came out back in 2000 or 2001 she is an amazing singer and equally the same as a person!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Woodbabe
by Woodie on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting smalltowngal:

Quoting Woodbabe:

Pink is actually the first thing my DD heard when she was born. When I was delivering her, my husband thought it was funny to play "I'm coming out so we better get this party started." If you ever knew met my DD, you would know that is the perfect song for her. She scared the doctor when she opened her eyes and was looking around before she was even completely out of me. 

Okay THIS has literally made my day start with a HUGE smile! Freaking AWESOME!

Sexy If its unladylike, fattening or fun, I'm in!

Liz132
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Classy move on her part but if I was the mom I would have been like oh shit! My kid is throwing a tantrum and they stop the whole concert for it! (I didn't watch the video so I'm sure that's how it went)

ZsMommy
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:15 AM

That's awesome for her to notice and very kind of her to stop and acknowledge there was a problem and an upset child. Props to Pink!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN