Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Eating chicken makes kids gay?

Posted by   + Show Post

Paris, a well known figure in Colombia, drew her conclusions from reports claiming that chickens were being injected with female hormones designed to speed up growth, “which means that these seven, eight, nine and 10 year old children [who are eating chicken] are having their feminine hormones accelerated...and are starting to become homosexual,” said Paris.

President of National Federation for Colombian Poultry Farmers (FENAVI), Andrés Fernando Moncada, responded to the model’s controversial claims with indignation.

"When you hear this kind of a statement from a public figure like Natalia Paris, we must express our total outrage," said Fernando. He further added that there were no chickens in Colombia or anywhere in the world that are injected with hormones to accelerate growth, dismissing Paris' claims as "urban myths."

----------------------

Eating female hormones may not be good for young kids,(the food is not clean and it is getting kids sick) but I don't think it can make you gay.

by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Replies (41-47):
LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Since everything else tastes like chicken, do kids who eat chicken taste gay? I don't know what that means, I'm all dopey on cough syrup.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:18 PM

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Euphoric:

Buahahahahahahahahahahaha!

This entire post has me giggling something awful!  lol

Kmary
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:25 PM

If this were true, then I'd be more gay than anyone on Earth.  But alas, I still like penises. 

Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting Euphoric:

Buahahahahahahahahahahaha!

This entire post has me giggling something awful!  lol

Me too.

www.cafemom.com/group/116692
NewMom11222011
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Scientific study by the beef industry in response to Chick Fil A's "Eat More Chick'n" campaign?

Mama2Spencerninja

12hellokitty
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SuperChicken:

Lol, Chick-fil-a is going to have some explaining to do.  ;)

sidesplittinglaughter

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured