Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Ohio teen rapist interviewed about rape...

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:02 PM
  • 12 Replies

On ABC 20/20 are you watching to see the excuses? 

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
glitterteaz
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:21 PM

bump

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:08 PM

bump.

mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Fucking hell. 

glitterteaz
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:11 PM

I am sorry but Malik (not sure the spelling) was full of crap it was obvious he was lying. I mean the witnesses knew she was drunk, and he thought she was sober? How stupid can you be? I think they deserved more than what they got. The punk with the video talking about it needs to be in jail as well for not reporting to the police with I am sure many more

jeweldragons
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes I just got done watching it.  Sickening.  But that is what happens when you live in a small town that the only thing going for it is football and you treat your football (and other jocks) like Gods who can "do no wrong".  Charge every fucker in that damn town if you have too.  At least charge the bastard who posted that Youtube vid, all the people at those three parties, the coach, the parents, whoever else you can get your hands on.

jeweldragons
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Defense attorney made excuses too!  Bastard. Oh yes also I was disgusted to find out that the max sentence they could have gotten was 11 years. 11 years for raping a drunk girl and taking nude photos of her? How is that justice?

BuckeyezRule
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:20 PM

It's on right now here in Utah. I'm dvring it.

glitterteaz
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:20 PM

That and everyone knows world wide and they get 1 year. One year??? FFS

Quoting jeweldragons:

Defense attorney made excuses too!  Bastard. Oh yes also I was disgusted to find out that the max sentence they could have gotten was 11 years. 11 years for raping a drunk girl and taking nude photos of her? How is that justice?

glitterteaz
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:21 PM

prepare your eyes for serious rolling!

Quoting BuckeyezRule:

It's on right now here in Utah. I'm dvring it.

BuckeyezRule
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Hubby is from 20 mins south of Steubenville. Football is big in the town he is from too. Hubby and his buddies played football, but they sure as heck never acted like that. I know most wouldn't. Hubby left that town for college, and never looked back. I'll prepare my eyes for exercise. Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)