Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

the voice last night blows me away

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:48 AM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

omg! cant getover this guy!

http://youtu.be/ocXiwmkISU0

by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
..MoonShine..
by Redwood Witch on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:37 AM

No way...the girl at the end, the one that sang with Michael Jackson...she's the winner. LOL 

btamilee
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 7:22 AM

Several of the contestants impressed me last night.  My only real issue with this show is that I thought the premises was to tap into *new* talent, amateurs.  I personally don't consider someone who already has a recording contract on the same level as someone who has never been in a recording studio, or on a huge stage.  I am loving the two new judges....a breath of fresh air from Christina and Ceelo....

Cubanmom84
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:21 AM

I was shocked and so was everyone else. I did not expect that voice to come from him. 

mama2beautiesnb
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:31 AM

yeah. i love this show. i havent touched ai since it started a few yrs ago.

meriana
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:31 AM

I generally don't watch that show at all, just not into that type of show. I did watch the last half hour last night. The girl who sang with Michael Jackson..was she paid for that performance and if so, how is she considered an amatuer?  The guy who hit the high notes...there have been others in the past who have been able to hit really high notes. Gene Pitney comes to mind.  Over-all, I really wasn't impressed with those I happened to see.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)