Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

How Anti-Same Sex Marriage people will look in 40 years.

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:48 PM
  • 253 Replies
25 moms liked this

Join us on the 99% Moms group!
The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms   

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:49 PM
25 moms liked this

And since I have my pic folder is open:

Oh and:

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

DonnaNoble
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:49 PM
2 moms liked this
Love it! To fb I go...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Paperfishies
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Yup. They're all bigots.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NWP
by guerrilla girl on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:52 PM
8 moms liked this

LOL pretty much...I am particularly taken with your top pic and the protester who states "One Man, One Woman for Life." Maybe conservative heterosexuals should work on making this a truth before turning on others?

autodidact
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:52 PM
4 moms liked this

As opposed to now, when they just look like big whiny babies and sore losers.

TranquilMind
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:53 PM
10 moms liked this

Except that immutable characteristics  like RACE are totally unlike mutable characteristics like sexual behavior. (as I just said to someone, Anne Heche, anyone - oh, but we don't speak of her, because it doesn't suit our agenda)   Not remotely the same and never will be, no matter how often liberals scream that it is.

Very soon, we will have groups contending that they deserve "marriage equality" just like couples, because who are we to deny them their happiness?  And on down the slippery slope. 

The ones who can't envision this are the really stupid ones we will be talking about in years to come. 

TranquilMind
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:54 PM
3 moms liked this

Working on it here, for about a quarter of a century now....but I agree that it's up to each one to do his part. 

That doesn't mean we should abandon all reason though, simply because some have been unfaithful in marriage. 

Quoting NWP:

LOL pretty much...I am particularly taken with your top pic and the protester who states "One Man, One Woman for Life." Maybe conservative heterosexuals should work on making this a truth before turning on others?

NWP
by guerrilla girl on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:56 PM
4 moms liked this

Yep....Been together with DH a quarter of a century here.

We are a raging liberal couple who support Gay Marriage.

I know sooooooooo many divorced conservative folks who do not. Seems hypocritical to me.

Isn't divorce a sin?

That's all.

Quoting TranquilMind:

Working on it here, for about a quarter of a century now....but I agree that it's up to each one to do his part. 

That doesn't mean we should abandon all reason though, simply because some have been unfaithful in marriage. 

Quoting NWP:

Neon Washable Paint

autodidact
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:56 PM
2 moms liked this

oh, please do cite alien language Ann heche as evidence of ANYTHING. 

or are you trying to tell us you find women hot and CHOSE your fine upstanding heterosexual mariage?

Quoting TranquilMind:

Except that immutable characteristics  like RACE are totally unlike mutable characteristics like sexual behavior. (as I just said to someone, Anne Heche, anyone - oh, but we don't speak of her, because it doesn't suit our agenda)   Not remotely the same and never will be, no matter how often liberals scream that it is.

Very soon, we will have groups contending that they deserve "marriage equality" just like couples, because who are we to deny them their happiness?  And on down the slippery slope. 

The ones who can't envision this are the really stupid ones we will be talking about in years to come. 

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting TranquilMind:

Your statement doesn't make sense. Unless you are just trying to justify discrimination.

And a group is not a person. Nor is a toaster, or wherever you are going with that slippery slope argument. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN