Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

after visit to china, duggars consider adopting

Posted by   + Show Post
Did anyone see this this morning on the today show?

Anyone have a opinion on this?

If they adopt, it will make them 20 children.

I think adoption is a wonderful idea.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Replies (31-40):
randi1978
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Great, another kid they'll pawn off on the older ones.

Being in that family is the last thing a child needs.

x_Starr_x
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Quoting DixieL:

I know that it is up to them, but I think 19 is more than enough for any parents to have. I can't imagine how they supported the kids they have. Like I said though, it's none of my business.

Welfare Im sure.... He cant make that much money to support the army they have...... I think the duggars HAVE 19 TOO MANY DAMN KIDS......
DixieL
by Dixie on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Quoting x_Starr_x:

Quoting DixieL:

I know that it is up to them, but I think 19 is more than enough for any parents to have. I can't imagine how they supported the kids they have. Like I said though, it's none of my business.

Welfare Im sure.... He cant make that much money to support the army they have...... I think the duggars HAVE 19 TOO MANY DAMN KIDS......

I agree with you.

talia-mom
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Actually they do make that much money.

Quoting x_Starr_x:

Quoting DixieL:

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:29 PM

I stopped caring about these people a long time ago.

If they want to have 50 children and raise them all to be just like them, have at it.  

No one is as perfect as these people would like portray.  But damn if they don't have fun trying to get people to believe them.  Making bank on it as well.

Meh...............

x_Starr_x
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:50 PM
I doubt that

Quoting talia-mom:

Quoting x_Starr_x:

Quoting DixieL:

talia-mom
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Doubt it all you want, but it is true.

Why do you think they have to be on welfare? Is it really so hard to think that by years of living well below their means, they would not be able to buy properties and businesses to support themselves.

And if they were on it, you don't think some Duggar hater wouldn't be plastering it all over the media?

Quoting x_Starr_x:

I doubt that

Quoting talia-mom:

Quoting x_Starr_x:

Quoting DixieL:

x_Starr_x
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:02 PM
I say I doubt it and you say they do well how about this how do you know you don't I'm only saying an opinion you think you know it all but aparently at just nuts

Quoting talia-mom:

Doubt it all you want, but it is true.

Why do you think they have to be on welfare? Is it really so hard to think that by years of living well below their means, they would not be able to buy properties and businesses to support themselves.

And if they were on it, you don't think some Duggar hater wouldn't be plastering it all over the media?

Quoting x_Starr_x:

I doubt that

Quoting talia-mom:

Quoting x_Starr_x:

Quoting DixieL:

kailu1835
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Good for them.  They can certainly afford it, and seem like a wonderful family.

kailu1835
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:05 PM

They buy and sell real estate, get a ton of money from the show they do, as well as any shows they come on.  They have a ton of income, and have never once been on welfare.  They are also extremely frugal.

Quoting x_Starr_x:

I doubt that

Quoting talia-mom:

Quoting x_Starr_x:

Quoting DixieL:

babiesbabybaby development

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN