Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

ConServative mommas... What would you do if your child comes to you and tells you they are gay?

Posted by   + Show Post
Be honest.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:32 AM
Replies (31-40):
halinichols
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:53 PM
2 moms liked this
Daddy would beat it out of them. Because it is a choice that we don't believe in and every bad choice has a bad consequence. We are Christians and raise our family to procreate like God wants. To have that man and woman bond. Procreation can't come from same sex. This is just our views as a family. Respect them please and don't bash.
OHgirlinCA
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Daddy would beat it out of them? 

***shakes head***

Quoting halinichols:

Daddy would beat it out of them. Because it is a choice that we don't believe in and every bad choice has a bad consequence. We are Christians and raise our family to procreate like God wants. To have that man and woman bond. Procreation can't come from same sex. This is just our views as a family. Respect them please and don't bash.

Billiejeens
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Nothing.
lilbit53009
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this

i'm by far conservative...but it wouldn't make any difference at all. except now i won't have to deal with a bitchy daughter in law! yay!

but wait...a bitchy son in law could actually be worse in some cases...oh great! lol

lilbit53009
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:09 PM

i'm not bashing...but my mouth was literally just open reading this entire thing

i hope for your children sake they are not only so they don't have to put up with that :(

Quoting halinichols:

halinichols
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Yea daddy was raised old fashioned and while we clash on some parenting techniques, we come to a compromise and try to do what's loving but at the same time what disciplines them and what teaches them. I would still love my kids but I honestly can't see any of them being gay and I'm hoping I don't have to go through that.

Quoting lilbit53009:

i'm not bashing...but my mouth was literally just open reading this entire thing

i hope for your children sake they are not only so they don't have to put up with that :(

Quoting halinichols:

halinichols
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:18 PM
He wants for his children what God wants. That's why we teach our children what we do. But at the same time he'd beat any kid who showed up on our doorstep asking foe our daughter. We just want what's best for them and what's right. That's how we run our family and so far it works for us :)

Quoting OHgirlinCA:

***shakes head***

Quoting halinichols:

OHgirlinCA
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:46 PM

***Sigh***

Good luck with that...

Quoting halinichols:

He wants for his children what God wants. That's why we teach our children what we do. But at the same time he'd beat any kid who showed up on our doorstep asking foe our daughter. We just want what's best for them and what's right. That's how we run our family and so far it works for us :)

Quoting OHgirlinCA:

***shakes head***

Quoting halinichols:

frogbender
by Captain Underpants on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:54 PM
2 moms liked this
Are you talking about your father or your husband? And that is absolutely repugnant.
Quoting halinichols:

hockytwndhampyr
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:59 PM
I would love either one of my boys the same as I do now. They will always be my children and I will always be their mom no matter what.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)