Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bill O'Reilly moving in favor of gay marriage...religion should play no part in this debate!

Posted by   + Show Post

I can't beleive it.  Listen in at around 4:15, he admits our policies should not be based on religion.

"I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief"  Gerry Spence

by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Replies (11-20):
brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Not sure why anyone is shocked. 

Because most people who are not conservative don't watch Bill O-Reilly and think he has the same view as every other Conservative.

It's still something good to point out. But you are right. It's nothing to be shocked about, or to imply it was a new shift for him.

Join us on the 99% Moms group!
The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms   

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

valhallaarwen
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Hell froze over when the Saints won the superbowl, or when the US got it's first mixed president. 

Quoting tscritch:

I am afraid that if I click on it...hell will freeze over...or the world will end.

Zacksmama82411
by New Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Amen! LOL I totally believe this too (and I'm catholic)

Billiejeens
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Because simpletons that have never watched Fox news are the Fox news experts.

MeAndTommyLee
by Gold Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:42 PM

He has ratings to think of.  Make no mistake.

valhallaarwen
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:00 PM

There is something seriously wrong with Bill O'Reilly.  He went after Michelle Bachman abouyt her saying the presiden'ts lavish lifestyle. 

OneToughMami
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Maybe some of his devout, since they already knew this, should um listen to him?

OneToughMami
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Quoting valhallaarwen:

There is something seriously wrong with Bill O'Reilly.  He went after Michelle Bachman abouyt her saying the presiden'ts lavish lifestyle. 

Wrong? Because his views are sane?

Like wrestling? Click my siggy!

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:47 PM

I had to actually spend four days with Bill O'Reilly (I took him on a river trip) and got to see the 'real' him...

He sucks in person too. That doesn't mean I can't agree with some of his sentiments.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

I went to that area of the video.

I dislike this man, always have.  But I will say this..........good for him.  He is right. Absolutely correct.

The one thing I disagree with is allowing the States to handle this.  I can see that  happening but marriage equality for all should be a Federal law.

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Mar. 27, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Quoting Momniscient:

I had to actually spend four days with Bill O'Reilly (I took him on a river trip) and got to see the 'real' him...

He sucks in person too. That doesn't mean I can't agree with some of his sentiments.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

I went to that area of the video.

I dislike this man, always have.  But I will say this..........good for him.  He is right. Absolutely correct.

The one thing I disagree with is allowing the States to handle this.  I can see that  happening but marriage equality for all should be a Federal law.

Oh wow, lucky you.  *sigh*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured