Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

same sex couples raising children?!?!?!?

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:56 PM
  • 639 Replies
1 mom liked this

i do NOT support gay marriage,although i do not have anything against the gay person themself. i just think the action is wrong. With that being said, i also do NOT support same sex couples raising children.That is wrong as well. god intended for a man and woman to be together and reproduce. i am not saying "you" as a "gay" person are bad or would be a bad "parent". Im just saying the act is wrong! Im sure i will get alot of bashing on here but i needed to vent with everything happening lately.

Love the same sex all you want, be with that person all you want, but if we change the way marriage is suppose to be, who know swhat will happen next. We arent banning you from being with your partner, just from the marriage part which is a man and a woman.

I feel that gay/lesbians  are in need of a sexualtiy reality check or something. There is always one women who wants to look,dress like the man(even wear a suit during formal events) what the heck is up with that? im not trying to be rude,just would like to know if you really want to be a man and its more about that than actually loving a woman??? the majority of these women couples portray the look of "man and woman" why????????????????? if u are a woman,be proud to be a women and dont look/dress the a man. and the women,why r u attracted to the "manly" look but in a female,not male like its suppose to be???

no bashing, just thoughts/opinions

by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katy_kay08
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:57 PM
77 moms liked this

I don't agree with ignorant fuckwads people raising children, but I do recognize your right to procreate.  

Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:58 PM
4 moms liked this

Sigh

romalove
by Roma on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:58 PM
27 moms liked this

My opinion is that your God based values and thoughts should be kept to you and yours, and should not be the basis of other people's lives.

AleaKat
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:59 PM
6 moms liked this
Just gonna shake my head and walk away with shame for my fellow woman.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
delilahsmom1177
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:00 PM
5 moms liked this

You do know marriage in the bible is extreamly different than today right? Also you saying IT is wrong IS saying THEY are wrong.  And also if marriage is for procreation should my father not have married my step mother knowing she was unable to have children?

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this

This should be interesting. FYI... You shouldn't have bothered with your closing line. Be prepared. 

valhallaarwen
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:01 PM
7 moms liked this

Considering all the reports of what straight parents are doing to their kids on a daily basis (you know putting them in cages, starving them, beating them, raping them, selling them to pedophiles, etc), gay parents might be a safe option.  I am not saying all straight folks are doing this, but just look at the news and see what is going on.

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:02 PM

I am sure you will get a lof of people pointing out your ignorance. I wouldn't call it bashing though.

If I told someone, "I think green apples are rotten because they are green" And someone pointed out, "Green apples are just a different color apple but they are not rotten". I wouldn't call it bashing.

Well if I thought that someone might call me stupid. So maybe someone will call you a name and you will get bashed. That's completely possible.

But from the statistics that were being put out earlier I think they said there are around 2 million kids are being raised by Gay/lesbian people/couples.

Do you think that kid would be better off or worse if instead of one parent they had two? One income or two?

Join us on the 99% Moms group!
The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms   

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

Dee0886
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:02 PM
31 moms liked this

I'm the child of gay parents..

When I was 12, my brothers were 7 and 2. My bio father was s shitty husband and father. My stepmother treats my mother with love and respect and I believe my brothers and myself have a very healthy outlook on relationships.. I was also raised in a very small, Christian town in the south...and no, I was never molested, no I am not gay or "want" to be gay or have ever "wanted" to be with another woman. I was never directly or indirectly "taught" to be gay, I was however taught to love and respect who you are with. I found my husband, fell in love with my husband, and we have a very good marriage.

Also...traditoinal marriage in the eyes of Christians is that a man procreats with his sister..so....yeah

Much of what you say in the OP is incredibly ignorant and makes you sound very stupid. 

jhslove
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:04 PM
3 moms liked this

Oh my God, this comment. You win ALL the Internet today.....

:)

Quoting katy_kay08:

I don't agree with ignorant fuckwads people raising children either, but I do recognize you right to procreate.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)