Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Fa****! Ni****!: Sean Penn’s Son Lashes Out at Photographer While With His Dad

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:45 AM
  • 87 Replies

It looks like Sean Penn may need to wash his 19-years-old son’s mouth out with soap.

While following his father into a “medical building,” as gossip site TMZ puts, Hopper Penn on Tuesday rammed into a black photographer in Beverly Hills, hurling gay insults and racial slurs.

“F**k you!” the younger Penn can be heard yelling at the paparazzo. “You’re a f**king fa**ot!”

Responding to the seemingly unprovoked outburst, the photographer warned Hopper to watch it with the tough guy talk.

“Shut up, you fu**ingni**er,” Hopper Penn replied.

Luckily for the Penn family, the photographer told nearby police that it was just a verbal altercation and that he wasn’t going to press charges.

When asked about his choice words, the younger Penn defended himself: “I was accosted by paparazzi and made to feel like an animal – threatened and under attack, but that does not condone my own actions.”

“I deeply regret my choice of words,” he adds.

This isn’t the time that a member of the Penn clan has had a nasty run-in what a photographer. You may recall that noted Hugo Chavez fanboy Sean Penn had to serve three years probation after he assaulted a photographer nearly four years ago.

Watch the unedited version via TMZ [warning: the following video features extremely offensive language]:

Attacking a photographer and hurling racial slurs? Like father, like son? Think about it, won’t you?

So why isn't the GLBT community launching a full fledged attack on Hopper for such offensive language? 

by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:46 AM
4 moms liked this

He is his father's son.  I highly doubt he regrets any thing.  

DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Considering who raised him? Not shocking. 

candlegal
by Judy on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:52 AM
3 moms liked this

Sean Penn's son, Sean is an idiot, why would anyone be surprised by this.

TCgirlatheart
by TC on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds just like his dad was when he was younger.  

~"Dream the dreams of others and you will be no one's rival." ~

jessilin0113
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:54 AM
2 moms liked this

So the GLBT community is supposed to call out every piece of shit that uses slurs?  I don't understand your post.  Are you upset at the languate he used or at some supposed hypocrisy from the GLBT community?

12hellokitty
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:04 AM
4 moms liked this

Quoting jessilin0113:

So the GLBT community is supposed to call out every piece of shit that uses slurs?  I don't understand your post.  Are you upset at the languate he used or at some supposed hypocrisy from the GLBT community?

The GLBT community had no problem attacking Sarah Palin's daughter for using a slur in a FB post....so yes I would most definitely consider ignoring this slur said in such aggressive manner to be hypocritical. 

jessilin0113
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:06 AM

*shrug*  Maybe it's a matter of visibility.  Pretty much everybody knows who the Palin's are, and that one was directly involved in policy making, vs this dude (seriously, I didn't even know Sean Penn had a son...)

Pick your battles, otherwise people would be shrieking about free speech suppression or some crap like that.

Quoting 12hellokitty:

Quoting jessilin0113:

The GLBT community had no problem attacking Sarah Palin's daughter for using a slur in a FB post....so yes I would most definitely consider ignoring this slur said in such aggressive manner to be hypocritical. 

thatgirl70
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Like father, like son, LOL.

tnmomofive
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:10 AM
2 moms liked this

LOL oops busted.Thought they were uber progressives? hmm

Billiejeens
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:13 AM
3 moms liked this

They are uber progressives  -  for everyone else.

Typical.

Quoting tnmomofive:

LOL oops busted.Thought they were uber progressives? hmm

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)