Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teens Indicted in GA Baby Slaying, shooting the mother Plus in a 2nd Shooting incident UPDATED

Posted by   + Show Post
Still having problems with CM's site but I will post the link where I found the latest article in this case. The teens were 17 & 15. Both will be tried as an adult. The 17 yr. old is said to be the shooter, but should the 15 yr. be also charged with murder? I believe it would be called being an 'assessory' to the murder. The 17 yr. old was also indicted for another incident shooting a man in the arm during an attempted robbery earlier this month. The police think that the same caliber revolver was used in the slaying of the baby. Mother, aunt & sister is also charged in giving false statements to the police. Saying that the shooter was with them during the time of the shooting. The police have also found a gun in a salt-water pond, saying that the mother & sister threw the weapon in the pond. The police have to wait to see if any DNA is on the gun linking it to the teen. What has me really sadden by this case is how ANYONE can up & shoot a baby like this. I wonder if the shooter or the other teen have any remorse at all. Also, how can family members defend the teen & lie to the police like they have. Possibly throwing the weapon in a pond to protect the shooter of this crime. I just can't understand this way of thinking, because I would never do that even if it was my own child. Here's the UPDATED link as of 3-27 7PM. http://www.elpasotimes.com/newupdated/ci_22884629/teen-indicted-georgia-baby-slaying-and-2nd-shooting?source=rss
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Replies (171-180):
Naturewoman4
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:40 PM
You know Radarma, some of these moms on here remind of these thugs we are seeing out in the World. Blacks teaming up in groups to attack just one white person. It happens here on CM all the time to me. I get it from every which side. CMs are like the people you see that are like school yard bullies. The dozen or so that I see here almost every single day. They just dig in when they see more of 'their kind' coming in to attack as well. They don't want a debate/discussion, their whole intention is to attack 1 person. They like it when it's say 12 to 1. Just like these thugs we see. They usually attack in groups. I guess, they are too chicken to go one on one with you. They are too afraid of being beaten. lol. That's why even here on CM they do it in groups. Sad & pitiful!
Quoting Radarma:

And I am quite certain, Sisteract, your definition of racist is vastly different than the likes of mine or NW's.

If someone tells you they are proud they are white, they are a racist, right?

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:44 PM

People who are fixated on race above all else and who look at everything from a "what race are the people involved, people receivng deference, people profiting, writing, walking the streets during work hours, returning shopping carts to stalls, on welfare, victims of rapes, violent crimes, receiving scholarships, being elected for office", when race is the initial and primary  "focus", I'd say once is likely fixated. NW loves to post threads where she can highlight race. She is the one who has connected thugs with race, instead of thugs with criminals and azzhats.

I'd say that you have a chip on your shoulder regarding other races. NW appears to be ignorant. She still believes that "colored" and "negro" are perfectly appropriate terms to use. She confuses race and ethnicity and facts vs opinions. She thinks (and probably believes) that blogs are as factual information derivied from the scientific process. If naive is to be applied to any poster on CM, it's pretty clear whom that might describe.

It appears RAD that you have a negative history on this subject on this forum. IMO, that is why others post the way they do to you. I do not know your full history, so I will not comment in that regard.

survivorinohio
by René on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:47 PM

I think its bad form bringing comments from another page here. 

Quoting Radarma:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Mom-sister-not-granted-bond-in-child-killing/-/475880/19522732/-/ldu28x/-/index.html

Look, our own della matlock is not only here reminding of us of evil white people, she likes to tell the general public the same.

Maybe it is a different della? LOL

And the update includes the good ol black panthers coming out to defend this family, because the shooters are, after all, just kids.

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:49 PM

WHAT?

You do not take the time to attack back?

Didn't you just do that to me?

You called me a disgusting person (yep, I screen shot it). Deleting will do you no good.

Processing issue? Memory issue?

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Yes, I am seeing a pattern here on CM with say about a dozen of CMs. I really don't like to take the time to argue, defend & attack back. I have done this at times, but it's not what I enjoy doing. It's a waste of my time. I love to debate & discuss. But, only with those that are mature enough to know HOW to debate or discuss. These say dozen or so regulars, don't debate, their whole purpose is to come here & attack people. Defend their Liberal ways, Obama & his Admin. like Holder, and defend ANYONE as long as they are not White. I can't believe how many "White haters" on here. Even White CMs hate their own race, I see it here all the time. They come in the defense of say Blacks & Hispanics every time, even if they are 'thugs', & never really admit it. Yet point the fiinger at a White person, even when they are the victim. Examples: When the boy in Kansas was set on fire by 2 blacks & said "that's what you get white boy", a lot of these same moms said that this boy set HIMSELF ON FIRE. Then in this Bailey O'Neill's case, again these moms said the same thing, that there's NO proof that these 2 black 'thugs' that beat him, broke his nose, & give him a concussion was the cause of his death. The race of these 2 blacks weren't mentioned in the first orginial thread. Yet, you can be sure if it was 2 white boys, it would be all over the place. The media would mention it as well. Yet, when I was researching it, there was no mention of the 2 black teens. They just said 2 classmates. Then they said it's was a school-yard fight? yeah right! These are just a few examples where you have these moms that defend 'thugs' like this. They don't even mention the boy that died. They don't mention how horrible it must be for their parents. Just disgusting!!!
Quoting Radarma:

Don't know for sure if it is her, maybe she admired someone named della matlock and pirated the screen name? lol

Anyway...yes, it is now en vogue to look to the white man as the cause of all things wrong in America. I won't be on that train, and that's ok with me.

As for this particular board, ya gotta a lot of liberals here who want to show, each chance they get, how NOT RACIST they are...it's basic psych 101.

Personally, I did not think this case could sadden and disgust me anymore, then it just got worse...(the family) and now the freakin black panther peep involved.

Where were the black panthers when the black BABY GIRL was shot last month?

But nah, race has nuthin' to do with these crimes.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Oh ok. It's funny I first thought about the "Della" on here, but thought "Oh she couldn't of said that". I have to say I'm very disappointed to hear her comments. I guess I have been giving her the benefit of the doubt. But, when she comes up with 'race' right off the bat like she did in here, I was quite appalled at her statements. I don't know what it is Radarma, why there is SO many members in this group that just plain 'hate' Whites. Their post after post has proven that to me. It's sad :( Even in this thread, people right off the bat was saying they are suspicious of the mother of this baby. Some even said "she killed her baby". What the heck?!? Not even mentioning the two teens that are arrested & their family. They just focused on the mother of this baby. How would they feel IF they were this mother & people just ignored all the other evidence/facts & the arrests of this family, yet just focuses on THEM as the murder. Disgusting!
Quoting Radarma:

She is on our board, Della.

Funny to read the update press and see her all over the article trying to rationalize the acts of these punks; and pretty damn sad to see her talk about "what comes around goes around" with respect to a white baby having his face blown off. Guess us whites got that coming to us. SMDH

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Radarma, who is Della Matlock?
Quoting Radarma:

Della Matlock · Top Commenter

You truly appreciate the meandering interpretations of the bible. Looks more like the "iniquities" have been laid at America's feet. What goes around, comes around.

EmilysMom2010
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:50 PM
You are who you associate with. I agree with the other teen being charged with murder.
I agree with anyone involved being charged as accessories.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sisteract
by Whoopie on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this

TOS issue too-

Quoting survivorinohio:

I think its bad form bringing comments from another page here. 

Quoting Radarma:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Mom-sister-not-granted-bond-in-child-killing/-/475880/19522732/-/ldu28x/-/index.html

Look, our own della matlock is not only here reminding of us of evil white people, she likes to tell the general public the same.

Maybe it is a different della? LOL

And the update includes the good ol black panthers coming out to defend this family, because the shooters are, after all, just kids.

finnbar
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:53 PM
I could be wrong but last week I read that the sister took the police to the gun drop site, and told them she was involved in disposing of it there.
If the shooter handled the weapon a lot his dna could still be on it somewhere

Quoting autodidact:

the police have to wait to see WHOSE DNA is on the gun.

what proof do they have that the mother or sister threw it in there?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Aslen
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Here's the thing: these 15 and 17 y/os..... I guarantee you this isn'tt he first crime they've committed. I believe both should get the death penalty, though I don't see it happening. I wouldn't agree with the 15 y/o being tried as an adult if he had dome SOMETHING to stop the 17 y/o from shooting either of them. He didn't, and since they were trying to rob her yes he should be charged in the same manner for the same crime

If tried and convicted as adults, they go right into the prison system. Both have already proven hoe dangerous they are. Is it entirely their fault? I'll say no. However, no matter HOW you are brought up, you still know the difference between right and wrong.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Oh they do? I was under the impression that GA didn't have the death penalty. Well, I think what I heard was that GA doesn't give someone under the age of 18, the dealth penalty then. I wonder what people here think this 17 yr. old should receive? Death penalty or life in prison or? You believe that the younger teen should get the same penalty as the 17 yr old? What do you think GA's Courts/Juror will give them? So, you believe that they both should go into GA's prison system? I would think that even if they are tried as adults, first they would be in another system for one's that are under 18. Then, for sure the 17 yr. old, turns 18 goes to prison for what he did & never gets out. The younger teen, I'm not sure.
Quoting Aslen:

GA absolutely does have a death penalty. And 15 year olds should be charged as adults with something so heinous

Quoting Naturewoman4:

I'm not sure if I go along with that law in GA. The 17 yr. definately deserves to be treated just like an adult, since he was the shooter of this baby. A crime like this one, deserves to get the death penalty. Although, I heard in GA they don't have the death penalty. With the younger teen, I wonder if he knew the older teen had a gun & planned on using it. Since, the younger teen was what 15, I feel he shouldn't be charged as an adult. Mostly because he wasn't the shooter. I believe he should be in juvi. until he's 21. Perhaps, there he could get counseling and prove himself to be sorry for his part in this crime. To also prove that he has matured & can be released. I would think that while someone is in juvi. that there's programs that can give this young teen a 2nd chance, IF he proves himself while in juvi. I in NO WAY feel sorry for either teen. I just can't help but think what CRAPPY parents they have. I'd bet too they didn't have a father around to help teach these young teens. The fathers probably have spent their time in prison themselves. Sad. Now we're seeing that the 17 yr old whole family practically is a criminal as well.

Quoting motherslove82:

In Georgia (I don't know about everywhere else) if you are committing a felony with somone and they kill someone, you can get charged with murder. They have charged people who were driving the car and weren't even in the building.

Naturewoman4
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Maybe I should stoop down to your level & post YOUR BEHAVIORS like you did to me. Because, Sisteract I could dig up just as much as you. You don't come in here to debate/discuss threads. You prove that every single time. I don't debate in that manner you debate, I don't care to waste my time like you apparently like to do. I only attack others when I have been attacked & you can deny this all you want. But, I think you know this is true. You say that personal attacks are against CM's rules? Well how about all those times I was personally attack, what happen there? Probably nothing. Personal attacks on me happen all the time. I don't even have to say or do anything, they just come on in & say the most horrible things about me. You do the same, just in a more settle way. But, YOU know you do. I tried to be civil to you. But, I can't anymore after your last stunt. That was the worse thing anyone here on CM has done. So, I no longer will TRY to be civil to you. You feel you can get away with anything I guess. Sisteract, I said what I said about you, because you had it coming. After everything you have said about me & the last stunt you pulled. So, go ahead & do whatever you want to do. Because, you are going to do it anyway. Doesn't matter to me. You like playing games like this? You get your kicks out of doing what you? Apparently, you believe that a person shouldn't be able to fight back. I should just sit her & take it. When others like yourself, ENJOYS attacking me for NO reason, you think I have no right to attack back? Is that what it is? I have the right to put up threads, just like everyone has does. Yet, I have NEVER seen you come down on those that post threads like they have. I have yet to see you EVER say something back to them when they make these attacks or racist remarks. Why is that Sisteract? It's quite clear to me why you don't.
Quoting Sisteract:

Where did I defend the actions of the criminals in question?

Please post that link, NW.

Also, you should know that person attacks are against TOS. Should I screen shot this one to repaste when you deny that you personally attack others?

You like to post racist stuff.

You reference racist blogs.

You are fixated.

Azzhats are azzhats, no matter their race. Criminals are criminals no matter their race. YOU seem to have the inability to look past race and focus on the BEHAVIORS (crimes). These people are azzhat criminals and deserve to be punished to the full extend of the law. I do not even know their races, but I'll bet YOU do-

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Oh look who finds there way here. Stalker are we? I'm going to just come out & say this. You are a very disgusting person Sisteract. Go ahead you protect 'thugs' like this, because when someone makes statements like you do all the time, that leads me to believe you are like them yourself. I have been holding back on saying this. I didn't want to stoop down to your level, but guess I have no other choice after everything you have done & said here on CM. Time for me to just let it rip.
Quoting Sisteract:

OMG, look at the kettles attempting to call a pot black- YES, pun intended.

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:59 PM

What does this even mean? Please give concrete objective examples of people being "extra nice" to black (but not other racial groups) people.

Quoting Radarma:

I was VERY naive a few years back too; I actually believed in the "we are all the same" mindset. I had NO idea many black people, and a lot of white people, blame and hate white people for where black people are today. It's a chilling discovery and one I wish I never made.

It aggravates me to see white people literally go out of their ways to be extra nice to black people, all to compensate for some guilt they are harboring for their own skin color...it is insulting to both black and white people.

(and ya just don't see that same desire/effort being made in reverse)

I have seen it time and time again HERE...basically ass kissing going on so you don't appear the least bit racist; comes in the form of things like not countering a black poster when she says "black people are bred for superiority and black people never start anything, they just finished it." SOMETHING causes the masses to lose their voice at that degree of overt racism and garbage talk.

Yet, you or I can post something pro white and we are supremacists. LOL

Crazy I tell ya.

I had no idea "white people smell like mayonaisse and wet dogs" until I spent some time reading what others think on Cafemom. There oughtta be an erase data input feature.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

I can't believe Radarma, that people say things like this. Thank-You for pointing this out & post it. Radarma, I have to say again I'm SO deeply disappointed in what I'm hearing here on CM. Perhaps, I'm a little naive, wanting to believe there's some good in everyone. But, it's time I stop believing this. My husband even gets upset with me, because I keep giving people chances. I just can't believe that there are people on CM that really are this horrible. But, I can't ignore the facts that are right in front of me. Their posts & what they say. Boy, makes me wonder if this is how they talk, how they are out in the World. I'm into Psychology, so I'm always just thinking about "Why" they think they way they do". and "What kind of person thinks this way & acts the way they do". "What has them feeling such hatred for White people". So, I guess I Psychoanalyze them. lol
Quoting Radarma:

Della Matlock · Top Commenter

You truly appreciate the meandering interpretations of the bible. Looks more like the "iniquities" have been laid at America's feet. What goes around, comes around.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured