Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
wreg.com/2013/03/28/ohio-naacp-leader-questions-rape-victims-story/

Riiiiiiight, sure Royal Racist, it is all because the kid is black, ignore that a white kid was also held accountable. Dumbass!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Replies (11-20):
halinichols
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:58 PM
No I'm not bitching or whining moaning or complaining so no.

Quoting Litlmama87:

You just played the race card, with this comment.

Quoting halinichols:

Black people play the race card more. But ah well racism is something that will never end.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting halinichols:

Quoting Litlmama87:

Quoting halinichols:

Black people play the race card more. But ah well racism is something that will never end.

Then what are you saying, exactly?

Your initial reply in this thread is some what confusing and some may not understand what you mean.

Do you feel the color of this kid's skin was the reason for his being charged, and found guilty, of raping this girl?

halinichols
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:02 PM
No I think anyone who plays the race card is stupid but colored people still do it because they're butt hurt about slavery when they never went through it but its just something else to use in their power.I know exactly what I'm saying. I think its stupid just like a couple other people have said in here. The whole story is disturbing.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting halinichols:

Quoting Litlmama87:

Quoting halinichols:

Your initial reply in this thread is some what confusing and some may not understand what you mean.

Do you feel the color of this kid's skin was the reason for his being charged, and found guilty, of raping this girl?

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:08 PM
4 moms liked this

Quoting halinichols:

No I think anyone who plays the race card is stupid but colored people still do it because they're butt hurt about slavery when they never went through it but its just something else to use in their power.I know exactly what I'm saying. I think its stupid just like a couple other people have said in here. The whole story is disturbing.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting halinichols:

Quoting Litlmama87:

Quoting halinichols:

Colored people?

All 'colored' people do this?  All the time?  

You don't like black people very much, do you?  Be honest now.

parentalrights1
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:23 PM
3 moms liked this
Oh jeez LOL

Oh this is gonna get good now.

Freakin racists

Quoting halinichols:

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting halinichols:

Quoting Litlmama87:

Quoting halinichols:

Litlmama87
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:23 PM
5 moms liked this
I'm LOL'ing. Really.

Smh.

She played the entire race deck with that reply.
Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting halinichols:

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting halinichols:

Quoting Litlmama87:

Quoting halinichols:

Colored people?

All 'colored' people do this?  All the time?  

You don't like black people very much, do you?  Be honest now.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
parentalrights1
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:26 PM
3 moms liked this
You clearly have no idea what kind of shit black people put up with.

Just another racist white person trying to trivialize racism against blacks.

I know your type. Probably don't even leave the safety of your lily white neighborhood because the neighborhood with the black people is the baaaaad neighborhood.

Quoting halinichols:

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting halinichols:

Quoting Litlmama87:

Quoting halinichols:

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Quoting parentalrights1:

I know your type. Probably don't even leave the safety of your lily white neighborhood because the neighborhood with the black people is the baaaaad neighborhood.

Quoting halinichols:

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting halinichols:

Quoting Litlmama87:

Quoting halinichols:

But she's a good Christian woman.  As is her husband, a good Christian man, who would beat the gay out of his own child. *sigh*

parentalrights1
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Oh ew. What garbage. I seriously have no tolerance for shitty parenting and shitty role models to that degree. Fuck that

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting parentalrights1:

Quoting halinichols:

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting halinichols:

Quoting Litlmama87:

Quoting halinichols:

But she's a good Christian woman.  As is her husband, a good Christian man, who would beat the gay out of his own child. *sigh*

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:41 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting halinichols:

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting halinichols:

Quoting Litlmama87:

Quoting halinichols:

www.cafemom.com/group/116692
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN