Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
wreg.com/2013/03/28/ohio-naacp-leader-questions-rape-victims-story/

Riiiiiiight, sure Royal Racist, it is all because the kid is black, ignore that a white kid was also held accountable. Dumbass!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Replies (21-30):
Goodwoman614
by Satan on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:51 PM

Say! Let's post our favorite pictorial comments for racists!

And even though i was saving this for the next time our rad ical well-known racist got up in arm s  a gain, 

I'll start:

ashellbell
by shellbark on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:53 PM
2 moms liked this
Colored people? Oh, yeah, racism is definitely dead.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
parentalrights1
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Ah cafemom went and changed something so I can't post my pics right now.

Goodwoman614
by Satan on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting parentalrights1:

Ah cafemom went and changed something so I can't post my pics right now.

Aww! Here...I help u:

autodidact
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:23 AM
2 moms liked this

you're so full of shit that colons everywhere are envious.

Quoting halinichols:

No I think anyone who plays the race card is stupid but colored people still do it because they're butt hurt about slavery when they never went through it but its just something else to use in their power.I know exactly what I'm saying. I think its stupid just like a couple other people have said in here. The whole story is disturbing.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting halinichols:

No I'm not bitching or whining moaning or complaining so no.

Quoting Litlmama87:

You just played the race card, with this comment.

Quoting halinichols:

Black people play the race card more. But ah well racism is something that will never end.

Then what are you saying, exactly?

Your initial reply in this thread is some what confusing and some may not understand what you mean.

Do you feel the color of this kid's skin was the reason for his being charged, and found guilty, of raping this girl?

LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 7:27 AM
SMDH
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Carpy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 7:49 AM

My dad called blacks "coloreds" if he had to refer to skin color for whatever reason.  He did not have a racist bone in his body and had the sense to know racism was wrong back in the "20's.  It was just the accepted term of his day.  None of us ever corrected him because it would have crushed him to think he was using a term that was considered unacceptable.  My dad was a genius in some areas, like genetics, which got him to the top in the show rabbit world, but he prided himself on being a simple man. (even though those who knew him would argue that, he was a perfectionist in everything he did) So simple, that if he needed to make a phone call he would take the phone to my mom to dial for him.

Quoting ashellbell:

parentalrights1
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Pp is clearly a racist though and not older generation.

In glad your dad never mistakenly called someone colored to their face like my mom did.
That went hilariously

Quoting Carpy:

My dad called blacks "coloreds" if he had to refer to skin color for whatever reason.  He did not have a racist bone in his body and had the sense to know racism was wrong back in the "20's.  It was just the accepted term of his day.  None of us ever corrected him because it would have crushed him to think he was using a term that was considered unacceptable.  My dad was a genius in some areas, like genetics, which got him to the top in the show rabbit world, but he prided himself on being a simple man. (even though those who knew him would argue that, he was a perfectionist in everything he did) So simple, that if he needed to make a phone call he would take the phone to my mom to dial for him.

Quoting ashellbell:

Carpy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:03 AM
I can just imagine.

Quoting parentalrights1:

Pp is clearly a racist though and not older generation.

In glad your dad never mistakenly called someone colored to their face like my mom did.

That went hilariously

Quoting Carpy:

Quoting ashellbell:

punky3175
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:06 AM
'Colored people.' Wow.

Pssst...your racism is showing.

Quoting halinichols:

No I think anyone who plays the race card is stupid but colored people still do it because they're butt hurt about slavery when they never went through it but its just something else to use in their power.I know exactly what I'm saying. I think its stupid just like a couple other people have said in here. The whole story is disturbing.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting halinichols:

No I'm not bitching or whining moaning or complaining so no.

Quoting Litlmama87:

You just played the race card, with this comment.

Quoting halinichols:

Black people play the race card more. But ah well racism is something that will never end.

Then what are you saying, exactly?

Your initial reply in this thread is some what confusing and some may not understand what you mean.

Do you feel the color of this kid's skin was the reason for his being charged, and found guilty, of raping this girl?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN