Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
wreg.com/2013/03/28/ohio-naacp-leader-questions-rape-victims-story/

Riiiiiiight, sure Royal Racist, it is all because the kid is black, ignore that a white kid was also held accountable. Dumbass!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Replies (31-40):
Radarma
by "OneDar" on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:06 AM

This is my current favorite, "It's because I am BLAAACK" clip.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ab0_1363489592&comments=1

gilbertgrl627
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:10 AM

So, he's basically saying she asked for it. She intended to get drunk, she intended to get in the car......she also must have intended to pass out and intended for those guys to assault her while she was passed out. It was all intentional.

What an idiot.

halinichols
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Okay that's funny. What am I supposed to call them? Can't say blacks cant say coloreds. Do I say the N word because I'm sure that's actually offensive. Cant say African Americans because that's not always the origin of a black person. Dude really get a grip on yourself. So its racist to call a Chinese exactly what they are, a Chinese? Its racist to call myself white which is exactly what I am?... lol I got a great chuckle. Thanks!

Quoting punky3175:'Colored people.' Wow.

Pssst...your racism is showing.

Quoting halinichols:No I think anyone who plays the race card is stupid but colored people still do it because they're butt hurt about slavery when they never went through it but its just something else to use in their power.I know exactly what I'm saying. I think its stupid just like a couple other people have said in here. The whole story is disturbing.

Quoting FromAtoZ:Quoting halinichols:No I'm not bitching or whining moaning or complaining so no.

Quoting Litlmama87:You just played the race card, with this comment.

Quoting halinichols:Black people play the race card more. But ah well racism is something that will never end.
Then what are you saying, exactly?Your initial reply in this thread is some what confusing and some may not understand what you mean.Do you feel the color of this kid's skin was the reason for his being charged, and found guilty, of raping this girl?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
halinichols
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Thank you. Idk what other term to use for other races and I am getting resumed because I'm using a non offensive word. Glad to know I'm not the only one who uses a safe word to refer to others.

Quoting Carpy:My dad called blacks "coloreds" if he had to refer to skin color for whatever reason.  He did not have a racist bone in his body and had the sense to know racism was wrong back in the "20's.  It was just the accepted term of his day.  None of us ever corrected him because it would have crushed him to think he was using a term that was considered unacceptable.  My dad was a genius in some areas, like genetics, which got him to the top in the show rabbit world, but he prided himself on being a simple man. (even though those who knew him would argue that, he was a perfectionist in everything he did) So simple, that if he needed to make a phone call he would take the phone to my mom to dial for him.Quoting ashellbell:Colored people? Oh, yeah, racism is definitely dead.
punky3175
by Punky on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:58 PM
You can in fact call African Americans that or even 'black'. Neither denotes racism. And you're 'white' huh? Didn't realize people came in that ethnicity.

You are really, very special aren't you?

Quoting halinichols:

Okay that's funny. What am I supposed to call them? Can't say blacks cant say coloreds. Do I say the N word because I'm sure that's actually offensive. Cant say African Americans because that's not always the origin of a black person. Dude really get a grip on yourself. So its racist to call a Chinese exactly what they are, a Chinese? Its racist to call myself white which is exactly what I am?... lol I got a great chuckle. Thanks!

Quoting halinichols:No I think anyone who plays the race card is stupid but colored people still do it because they're butt hurt about slavery when they never went through it but its just something else to use in their power.I know exactly what I'm saying. I think its stupid just like a couple other people have said in here. The whole story is disturbing.

Quoting FromAtoZ:Quoting halinichols:No I'm not bitching or whining moaning or complaining so no.

Quoting halinichols:Black people play the race card more. But ah well racism is something that will never end.

Then what are you saying, exactly?Your initial reply in this thread is some what confusing and some may not understand what you mean.Do you feel the color of this kid's skin was the reason for his being charged, and found guilty, of raping this girl?

punky3175
by Punky on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Pssstt...you're racist is showing again.
punky3175
by Punky on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Well this was supposed to be quoting our newest resident bigoted racist but I see it got deleted before the quote actually went through.

Quoting punky3175:

halinichols
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Awh did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

Quoting punky3175:

You can in fact call African Americans that or even 'black'. Neither denotes racism. And you're 'white' huh? Didn't realize people came in that ethnicity.

You are really, very special aren't you?

Quoting halinichols:

halinichols
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Sexyyyy.

Quoting punky3175:

Jessica518
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:03 PM
I agree black people play the race card more than any other race. Like they had it bad please! Guess they forgot about the jews but yes lets complain because you were slaves. Atleast you werent treated like animals. Numberd,seperated from family,starved,slept in small beds,burned and inprisoned all because they were jewish and didnt fit the "blonde hair blue eyed" thing.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)