Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
wreg.com/2013/03/28/ohio-naacp-leader-questions-rape-victims-story/

Riiiiiiight, sure Royal Racist, it is all because the kid is black, ignore that a white kid was also held accountable. Dumbass!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Replies (41-50):
lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Jews aren't a race.

Quoting Jessica518:

I agree black people play the race card more than any other race. Like they had it bad please! Guess they forgot about the jews but yes lets complain because you were slaves. Atleast you werent treated like animals. Numberd,seperated from family,starved,slept in small beds,burned and inprisoned all because they were jewish and didnt fit the "blonde hair blue eyed" thing.

Raintree
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting parentalrights1:

You clearly have no idea what kind of shit black people put up with.

Just another racist white person trying to trivialize racism against blacks.

I know your type. Probably don't even leave the safety of your lily white neighborhood because the neighborhood with the black people is the baaaaad neighborhood.

Quoting halinichols:

No I think anyone who plays the race card is stupid but colored people still do it because they're butt hurt about slavery when they never went through it but its just something else to use in their power.I know exactly what I'm saying. I think its stupid just like a couple other people have said in here. The whole story is disturbing.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting halinichols:

No I'm not bitching or whining moaning or complaining so no.

Quoting Litlmama87:

You just played the race card, with this comment.

Quoting halinichols:

Black people play the race card more. But ah well racism is something that will never end.

Then what are you saying, exactly?

Your initial reply in this thread is some what confusing and some may not understand what you mean.

Do you feel the color of this kid's skin was the reason for his being charged, and found guilty, of raping this girl?

But she's a good Christian woman.  As is her husband, a good Christian man, who would beat the gay out of his own child. *sigh*

What?? What did I miss?

And where did the monsanto post go?

punky3175
by Punky on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Reading comprehension is your friend. Carpy's dad learned the term in the 1920's and no one wanted to correct him when he got older. You are 22 so you should have learned that 'colored people' has since fallen alongside that 'n' word you so badly want to use. It is no longer acceptable. If you don't know how to refer to someone of a different ethnicity than yourself, ask them. It's really not that hard.

Quoting halinichols:

Thank you. Idk what other term to use for other races and I am getting resumed because I'm using a non offensive word. Glad to know I'm not the only one who uses a safe word to refer to others.

Quoting Carpy:My dad called blacks "coloreds" if he had to refer to skin color for whatever reason.  He did not have a racist bone in his body and had the sense to know racism was wrong back in the "20's.  It was just the accepted term of his day.  None of us ever corrected him because it would have crushed him to think he was using a term that was considered unacceptable.  My dad was a genius in some areas, like genetics, which got him to the top in the show rabbit world, but he prided himself on being a simple man. (even though those who knew him would argue that, he was a perfectionist in everything he did) So simple, that if he needed to make a phone call he would take the phone to my mom to dial for him.Quoting ashellbell:Colored people? Oh, yeah, racism is definitely dead.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
punky3175
by Punky on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:09 PM
And you continue to show your immaturity and ignorance. This group is for grown women who can have intelligent debates. We eat little ignorant girls like you for lunch.

Quoting halinichols:

Sexyyyy.

Quoting punky3175:

Pssstt...you're racist is showing again.

Healthystart30
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:09 PM
Quoting halinichols:

You sound like you are either very ignorant, or a ginormous racist! Will your husband beat your kids if they bring home a "colored person"?
punky3175
by Punky on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Awww ...did I hit a nerve so you have no real discussion or point to make?

Yeah thought so.

Quoting halinichols:

Awh did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

Quoting punky3175:

You can in fact call African Americans that or even 'black'. Neither denotes racism. And you're 'white' huh? Didn't realize people came in that ethnicity.

You are really, very special aren't you?

Quoting halinichols:

Okay that's funny. What am I supposed to call them? Can't say blacks cant say coloreds. Do I say the N word because I'm sure that's actually offensive. Cant say African Americans because that's not always the origin of a black person. Dude really get a grip on yourself. So its racist to call a Chinese exactly what they are, a Chinese? Its racist to call myself white which is exactly what I am?... lol I got a great chuckle. Thanks!

Quoting punky3175:'Colored people.' Wow.

Pssst...your racism is showing.

Quoting halinichols:No I think anyone who plays the race card is stupid but colored people still do it because they're butt hurt about slavery when they never went through it but its just something else to use in their power.I know exactly what I'm saying. I think its stupid just like a couple other people have said in here. The whole story is disturbing.

Quoting FromAtoZ:Quoting halinichols:No I'm not bitching or whining moaning or complaining so no.

Quoting Litlmama87:You just played the race card, with this comment.

Quoting halinichols:Black people play the race card more. But ah well racism is something that will never end.

Then what are you saying, exactly?Your initial reply in this thread is some what confusing and some may not understand what you mean.Do you feel the color of this kid's skin was the reason for his being charged, and found guilty, of raping this girl?

talia-mom
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

It's Friday.  No meat eating today.

Braise her overnight and we are good.

Quoting punky3175:

And you continue to show your immaturity and ignorance. This group is for grown women who can have intelligent debates. We eat little ignorant girls like you for lunch.

Quoting halinichols:

Sexyyyy.

Quoting punky3175:

halinichols
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Only thought? How about know.

Quoting punky3175:

Awww ...did I hit a nerve so you have no real discussion or point to make?

Yeah thought so.

Quoting halinichols:

Awh did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

Quoting punky3175:

You can in fact call African Americans that or even 'black'. Neither denotes racism. And you're 'white' huh? Didn't realize people came in that ethnicity.

You are really, very special aren't you?

Quoting halinichols:

Okay that's funny. What am I supposed to call them? Can't say blacks cant say coloreds. Do I say the N word because I'm sure that's actually offensive. Cant say African Americans because that's not always the origin of a black person. Dude really get a grip on yourself. So its racist to call a Chinese exactly what they are, a Chinese? Its racist to call myself white which is exactly what I am?... lol I got a great chuckle. Thanks!

Quoting punky3175:'Colored people.' Wow.

Pssst...your racism is showing.

Quoting halinichols:No I think anyone who plays the race card is stupid but colored people still do it because they're butt hurt about slavery when they never went through it but its just something else to use in their power.I know exactly what I'm saying. I think its stupid just like a couple other people have said in here. The whole story is disturbing.

Quoting FromAtoZ:Quoting halinichols:No I'm not bitching or whining moaning or complaining so no.

Quoting Litlmama87:You just played the race card, with this comment.

Quoting halinichols:Black people play the race card more. But ah well racism is something that will never end.

Then what are you saying, exactly?Your initial reply in this thread is some what confusing and some may not understand what you mean.Do you feel the color of this kid's skin was the reason for his being charged, and found guilty, of raping this girl?

punky3175
by Punky on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:12 PM
Ha! Well I'm not Christian so I don't need to wait, right? ;-)

Quoting talia-mom:

It's Friday.  No meat eating today.

Braise her overnight and we are good.

Quoting punky3175:

Quoting halinichols:

Sexyyyy.

Quoting punky3175:

Raintree
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:12 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Jessica518:

I agree black people play the race card more than any other race. Like they had it bad please! Guess they forgot about the jews but yes lets complain because you were slaves. Atleast you werent treated like animals. Numberd,seperated from family,starved,slept in small beds,burned and inprisoned all because they were jewish and didnt fit the "blonde hair blue eyed" thing.

Where the hell are we finding these?

Did one of the racist websites put out a call for help or something?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)