Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

As a public service to homophobes...

Posted by   + Show Post

...since marriage equality will become the law of the land, most of you will have to get used to seeing ecstatic same-sex couples celebrating. You know, kissing & hugging when the ruling is handed down...then the requisite news bits of same-sex couples' celebratory hugging and kissing...coverage of happy same-sex couples, newly wed, celebrating their union with...hugging and kissing...

So! To help y'all get used to it, I'm gonna provide some desensitization therapy. For free! All you gotta do is just come on this post, frequently as possible, and browse through all the photos!!

Good luck, and may your minds and hearts open, your bigotry and ignorance just melt away...

...and ladies, feel free to post your own!

by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:04 AM
Replies (31-40):
Presley77
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 7:32 PM
2 moms liked this
Beautiful! I love love!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Presley77
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Quoting bless4more:

I agree that is not something that I want to see, no wonder our country is going downhill.  So what will we condone next old men with young boys or how about polygmy.

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Pfffish. lol

Pretty scary people. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SilverSterling
by MrsSilverusSnape on Mar. 29, 2013 at 7:36 PM

May I add some of my own?

canadianmom1974
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 7:37 PM
5 moms liked this
Like how the Catholic Church condoned its priests molesting young boys, by simply moving them from parish to parish rather than removing from the priesthood and reporting them to law enforcement so they could be punished for the illegal and immoral acts they committed?

Yeah, mainstream society is not looking to allow that.

As far as polygamy - if everyone involved is an adult capable of consent (meaning no brainwashed 13 yo brides), why not? Heck, polygamy actually IS in the bible.

Quoting bless4more:

I agree that is not something that I want to see, no wonder our country is going downhill.  So what will we condone next old men with young boys or how about polygmy.

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Pfffish. lol

Pretty scary people. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SilverSterling
by MrsSilverusSnape on Mar. 29, 2013 at 7:42 PM

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Quoting ..MoonShine..:

What's scary is that you think those people are scary. 

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Pfffish. lol

Pretty scary people. 

no, did you not see my tongue in my cheek?  I'm laughing.  They are not scary at all---they are only doing whay they want to do.  I do what I want to do---they can too.  ;)

Gays don't scare me---I'm not a "phobe".  lol

bless4more
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Yes it was in the bible, however, it was during the Old Testament and later was seen as an unacceptable act.  As far as the priests I am in agreement with you that it should be punished.  I am not sure what is going on with that because that is not my denomination but it is not something I would ever ever condone.

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Quoting Goodwoman614:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Pfffish. lol

Pretty scary people. 

Oh come on. I know you're not a hateful person. The gayz aren't gonna try to run ya down, kiss on ya & give ya the gay or something...

I know you don't support marriage equality, but scary?? Scary is the non-stop PMS I just got over, after getting another period 17 days after the last one...

I was teasing...I'm not afraid of gays...and I have even been kissed by gays---they didn't give me a disease or anything.  ;)

I believe in equality for gays too---very much so.  Just don't call it a marriage.  Don't redefine marriage, don't change what God defined---call it something else and I'm good.  Gays should not have to suffer for their choices.  They are every much a person as a straight--and God loves them too. 

Yikes...hope you're feeling better.  That's rough. 

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 7:58 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting bless4more:

So what will we condone next old men with young boys or how about polygmy.

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Pfffish. lol

Pretty scary people. 

It WILL come to that--I just pray God removes His church from this earth before that time.  I sure don't want to see it. 

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Quoting lga1965:

....you're in trouble now, poods 

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Pfffish. lol

Pretty scary people. 

Nope...not afraid of gays--I have no problem with them.  It's the act of homosexuality that I disagree with----the people themselves are fine. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)