Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Korea Facebook page

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:49 AM
  • 9 Replies

I didn't see the facebook page that the clueless one was saying her cousin was going to North Korea.  First of all, the dipshit is going to SOUTH KOREA and for the record the people who don't the difference between south and north korea are fucking igits for god's sake. Second they don't put SPEC ops orders in hard copy anymore. 3rd, the US military and South Korean military are currently participating in a training exercise called Foal Eagle, this has been happening on an annual basis since I think the early 80's. I can confirm that I participated in said exercise in 1994 and 1995  I'm lucky like that.

by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Mommy_of_Riley
by Jes on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:50 AM
:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:52 AM

I assumed the other topic was deleted based on that discussion.

Do you know him? If you don't, how do you know where he is going?

I thought she heard it from him on facebook. Did she state that she saw his orders after that?

And people really confused South Korea with North Korea? :/

mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:54 AM

I know for sure because NOBODY WILL EVER GET STATIONED IN NORH KOREA unless the regime falls . WE WILL NEVER MAKE A PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE INTO NORTH KOREA.

Yes, the OPS and some chick who thought North Korea was sending cars to america lol smdh

Quoting brookiecookie87:

I thought she heard it from him on facebook. Did she state that she saw his orders after that?

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Oh-I didn't take away from it that he was being stationed in North Korea. I took it as he was going to North Korea. Perhaps reconnaissance.

Perhaps he is being stationed in South Korea and he posted North Korea to feel like a bad ass. And she took it seriously.

Who knows

Quoting mikiemom:

I know for sure because NOBODY WILL EVER GET STATIONED IN NORH KOREA unless the regime falls . WE WILL NEVER MAKE A PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE INTO NORTH KOREA.

Yes, the OPS and some chick who thought North Korea was sending cars to america lol smdh

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Join us on the 99% Moms group!
The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms   

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

Mommy_of_Riley
by Jes on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:17 PM
I seriously doubt he's going to NK. SK sure but NK? If he is actually going to NK and he posted that shit on Facebook he is in for a WORLD of trouble.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wickedfiress
by Kellie on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, clearly there is a poster who doesn't know her chit. 

mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Nobody is going to North Korea lol - we won't make the first move that would be stupid the Korean war never really ended, there a cease of actual hostilities that the north threatens to violate every now and then.

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

I seriously doubt he's going to NK. SK sure but NK? If he is actually going to NK and he posted that shit on Facebook he is in for a WORLD of trouble.

OHgirlinCA
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:15 PM

Your first two sentences made me laugh out loud :P

lkane81
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:19 PM
Ha! Who is stupid enough ri belive that we would be able to go into north korea? Esp right now? Vistor or sp opps theres no way in hell we would be able to get in there. Someone is blowing smoke up someones ass.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured