Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Filled with impotent rage?

Post it here and spare the rest of the threads. 

by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Replies (11-20):
turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this

jumped on the sign?  LOL

I cant support HRC just by acknowledging them?  I find it pretty, like the reasoning behind the sign and wallah....uploaded.  What does living outside the country have to do with it?  Are you the type that needs to be in the face of every org to be able to shout....IM A SUPPORTER?!  

Good for you :-)

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

It is interesting that you've jumped on the HRC red equal sign while living outside of the country. Have you supported them for long?

Quoting turtle68:

or maybe not intellectual enough to know that there are two ways to spell it and where Im from...realise is correct :-D

Suzy_Sunshine
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Um, they survive through memberships and donations. 

P.S. there is no country where 'wallah' is the correct spelling.

I've been nice and tried to engage you but you continue to be absolutely vile. I guess you're just fucking around! 

Quoting turtle68:

jumped on the sign?  LOL

I cant support HRC just by acknowledging them?  I find it pretty, like the reasoning behind the sign and wallah....uploaded.  What does living outside the country have to do with it?  Are you the type that needs to be in the face of every org to be able to shout....IM A SUPPORTER?!  

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

It is interesting that you've jumped on the HRC red equal sign while living outside of the country. Have you supported them for long?

Quoting turtle68:

or maybe not intellectual enough to know that there are two ways to spell it and where Im from...realise is correct :-D

PinkParadox
by Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
You also use commas & apostrophes :)

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

Well, I am intellectual enough to spell realize. So, there's that...

Quoting turtle68:

or...maybe youre not intellectual enough to realise that your post is stupid and not worthy of rage at all?

P.S...I wasnt attempting to enter into your "rage" post with an actual reply of rage.  I was pointing out that your post was ...well ...lacking.  That you didnt even understand what you were writing...just trying to help :-)

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

you are not ragey enough for this thread

please try harder!

maybe there are some neighborhood urchins trampling your lawn or some unsightly hobos huddled at your train station?

Quoting turtle68:

who has impotent rage?

what does that even mean...its an oxymoron.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:31 PM
3 moms liked this

of course Im fucking around....duh

You are easy to fuck around with...

spelling is of no consequence, it does tend to be a go to for those who have no actual intellectual comeback...no surprise.  

Actually knowing what words mean...impotent rage for example...can mean the difference between being understood and being considered a moron :-)

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

I've been nice and tried to engage you but you continue to be absolutely vile. I guess you're just fucking around! 

Quoting turtle68:

jumped on the sign?  LOL

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

Quoting turtle68:

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:33 PM
3 moms liked this

@)E#$R*&$FHR)*&T$)#

$Q#*)RTJ@$*)TY%(*UY$)T

autodidact
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

. . . and yet not enough to know there is another accepted spelling, indeed a more correct spelling. 

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

Quoting turtle68:

or...maybe youre not intellectual enough to realise that your post is stupid and not worthy of rage at all?

P.S...I wasnt attempting to enter into your "rage" post with an actual reply of rage.  I was pointing out that your post was ...well ...lacking.  That you didnt even understand what you were writing...just trying to help :-)

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

please try harder!

maybe there are some neighborhood urchins trampling your lawn or some unsightly hobos huddled at your train station?

Quoting turtle68:

who has impotent rage?

Suzy_Sunshine
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this

We all have our quirks. I've never encountered and adult who would accuse another adult of not being intellectual enough to manage a Cafe Mom interchange but there is a first time for everything.

I feel confident that you think you've presented a very clever argument. 

Quoting turtle68:

of course Im fucking around....duh

You are easy to fuck around with...

spelling is of no consequence, it does tend to be a go to for those who have no actual intellectual comeback...no surprise.  

Actually knowing what words mean...impotent rage for example...can mean the difference between being understood and being considered a moron :-)

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

Quoting turtle68:

jumped on the sign?  LOL

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

Quoting turtle68:

lga1965
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Where is it written that a person has to live in the USA to support same sex marriage and use the symbol? People all over the world already support and accept gays, lesbians and equality.

It's here in the USA where there are prejudiced and backward people who don't think everyone deserves equality. It seems that gays are the new blacks....mixed marriages were illegal in too many of our states and people disapproved of blacks even sharing the same restrooms or drinking fountains . Maybe they still do? Face it---the USA is still filled with backward, undereducated bigots. 

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

Quoting turtle68:

jumped on the sign?  LOL

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

Quoting turtle68:

Suzy_Sunshine
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this

You seem angry.

Quoting lga1965:

Where is it written that a person has to live in the USA to support same sex marriage and use the symbol? People all over the world already support and accept gays, lesbians and equality.

It's here in the USA where there are prejudiced and backward people who don't think everyone deserves equality. It seems that gays are the new blacks....mixed marriages were illegal in too many of our states and people disapproved of blacks even sharing the same restrooms or drinking fountains . Maybe they still do? Face it---the USA is still filled with backward, undereducated bigots. 

TranquilMind
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this

British spelling is "realise". 

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

please try harder!

Quoting turtle68:

who has impotent rage?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured