Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Filled with impotent rage?

Post it here and spare the rest of the threads. 

by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Replies (21-30):
DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:38 PM
3 moms liked this

Will someone just explain to me exactly what this post is for? I looked at it and thought. Hmmmm? Maybe it's a "post what you feel like bitching about that really isn't a huge deal" kinda post. And let me tell you. After spending 2 days at Cheer Nationals? I have a few rages to get off my chest. The wine I have consumed since getting home might be helping that along. ;-) 

Then I see all this serious shit and now I am confused. It's not nice to do that to a half drunk, very tired mom. Lol

TranquilMind
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Logic and biology fail.

Gay is not remotely like the innate, genetic trait of skin color.

You really, really bought the party line, didn't you?

Quoting lga1965:

Where is it written that a person has to live in the USA to support same sex marriage and use the symbol? People all over the world already support and accept gays, lesbians and equality.

It's here in the USA where there are prejudiced and backward people who don't think everyone deserves equality. It seems that gays are the new blacks....mixed marriages were illegal in too many of our states and people disapproved of blacks even sharing the same restrooms or drinking fountains . Maybe they still do? Face it---the USA is still filled with backward, undereducated bigots. 

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

Um, they survive through memberships and donations. 

P.S. there is no country where 'wallah' is the correct spelling.

I've been nice and tried to engage you but you continue to be absolutely vile. I guess you're just fucking around! 

Quoting turtle68:

jumped on the sign?  LOL

I cant support HRC just by acknowledging them?  I find it pretty, like the reasoning behind the sign and wallah....uploaded.  What does living outside the country have to do with it?  Are you the type that needs to be in the face of every org to be able to shout....IM A SUPPORTER?!  

Good for you :-)

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

It is interesting that you've jumped on the HRC red equal sign while living outside of the country. Have you supported them for long?

Quoting turtle68:

or maybe not intellectual enough to know that there are two ways to spell it and where Im from...realise is correct :-D

Suzy_Sunshine
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:41 PM
2 moms liked this

This is a place for you to post your rage.

Go for it.

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Will someone just explain to me exactly what this post is for? I looked at it and thought. Hmmmm? Maybe it's a "post what you feel like bitching about that really isn't a huge deal" kinda post. And let me tell you. After spending 2 days at Cheer Nationals? I have a few rages to get off my chest. The wine I have consumed since getting home might be helping that along. ;-) 

Then I see all this serious shit and now I am confused. It's not nice to do that to a half drunk, very tired mom. Lol

DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Lol. I think I might. I need to vent, that is for damn sure. ;-)

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

This is a place for you to post your rage.

Go for it.

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Suzy_Sunshine
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Though youre (sic) certainly isn't.

Poor angry thing is not intellectual enought to compost a proper post.

so sad!

Quoting TranquilMind:

British spelling is "realise". 

TranquilMind
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:44 PM

"Enough", not "enought".  "Compose", not "compost".

Let me guess...you are on a touchscreen. 

heh heh

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

so sad!

Quoting TranquilMind:

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:46 PM
4 moms liked this

Nasty attitudes, huh?  Well sure seems like there's enough of them to go around.

Suzy_Sunshine
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this

please note, this is a thread for rage not snide laughter!

Quoting TranquilMind:

"Enough", not "enought".  "Compose", not "compost".

Let me guess...you are on a touchscreen. 

heh heh

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

so sad!

Quoting TranquilMind:

lga1965
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Yah, and it's okay.

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

You seem angry.

Quoting lga1965:

Where is it written that a person has to live in the USA to support same sex marriage and use the symbol? People all over the world already support and accept gays, lesbians and equality.

It's here in the USA where there are prejudiced and backward people who don't think everyone deserves equality. It seems that gays are the new blacks....mixed marriages were illegal in too many of our states and people disapproved of blacks even sharing the same restrooms or drinking fountains . Maybe they still do? Face it---the USA is still filled with backward, undereducated bigots. 

lga1965
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Compost? That's a pile of decaying materials that people use to fertilise and feed gardens....

Nice try.

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

so sad!

Quoting TranquilMind:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)