Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Filled with impotent rage?

Post it here and spare the rest of the threads. 

by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Replies (31-40):
Suzy_Sunshine
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I made a lot of errors. I was thrown by the level of anger in here. 

Kind of sad. 

Quoting lga1965:

Compost? That's a pile of decaying materials that people use to fertilise and feed gardens....

Nice try.

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

Though youre (sic) certainly isn't.

Poor angry thing is not intellectual enought to compost a proper post.

so sad!

Quoting TranquilMind:

British spelling is "realise". 

TranquilMind
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry...not laughing at you.  Just laughing because I make thousands of typing errors, especially on touchscreens, and it was funny that you corrected one, while making two others (that I'm sure were just typos). 

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

please note, this is a thread for rage not snide laughter!

Quoting TranquilMind:

"Enough", not "enought".  "Compose", not "compost".

Let me guess...you are on a touchscreen. 

heh heh

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

so sad!

Quoting TranquilMind:

lga1965
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:54 PM

They are both victims of prejudice. And yes, gays and lesbians are born homosexual just as black people are born with dark skin color that too many stupid people think means they are second class citizens, not worthy.

YOU failed.

Quoting TranquilMind:

Logic and biology fail.

Gay is not remotely like the innate, genetic trait of skin color.

You really, really bought the party line, didn't you?

Quoting lga1965:

Where is it written that a person has to live in the USA to support same sex marriage and use the symbol? People all over the world already support and accept gays, lesbians and equality.

It's here in the USA where there are prejudiced and backward people who don't think everyone deserves equality. It seems that gays are the new blacks....mixed marriages were illegal in too many of our states and people disapproved of blacks even sharing the same restrooms or drinking fountains . Maybe they still do? Face it---the USA is still filled with backward, undereducated bigots. 

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

Um, they survive through memberships and donations. 

P.S. there is no country where 'wallah' is the correct spelling.

I've been nice and tried to engage you but you continue to be absolutely vile. I guess you're just fucking around! 

Quoting turtle68:

jumped on the sign?  LOL

I cant support HRC just by acknowledging them?  I find it pretty, like the reasoning behind the sign and wallah....uploaded.  What does living outside the country have to do with it?  Are you the type that needs to be in the face of every org to be able to shout....IM A SUPPORTER?!  

Good for you :-)

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

It is interesting that you've jumped on the HRC red equal sign while living outside of the country. Have you supported them for long?

Quoting turtle68:

or maybe not intellectual enough to know that there are two ways to spell it and where Im from...realise is correct :-D

lga1965
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:55 PM

So you are blaming others for your errors? LOL.

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

Yes, I made a lot of errors. I was thrown by the level of anger in here. 

Kind of sad. 

Quoting lga1965:

Compost? That's a pile of decaying materials that people use to fertilise and feed gardens....

Nice try.

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

so sad!

Quoting TranquilMind:

SilverSterling
by MrsSilverusSnape on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:55 PM

since this is a Nasty post I will post something that I know some will find Nasty...

Since she wants something Nasty why not post the nastiest pictures we can find??!

Suzy_Sunshine
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Why do you find that nasty?

Quoting SilverSterling:

since this is a Nasty post I will post something that I know some will find Nasty...

Since she wants something Nasty why not post the nastiest pictures we can find??!

lga1965
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Random nasty attitude should include anger at prejudice. OK?

TranquilMind
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:58 PM
2 moms liked this

You can say it as many times as you like, but it is not a genetic trait, and no one is "born" gay.   Dark skin is indeed a genetic trait, as is gender, disability, hair color, etc. 

But keep trying to convince yourself, if it pleases you.

The "second class citizens' bit does not fit here. No one is talking about classes of citizens.  All men (and women) are created equal, and have equal rights under the Constitution. 

Quoting lga1965:

They are both victims of prejudice. And yes, gays and lesbians are born homosexual just as black people are born with dark skin color that too many stupid people think means they are second class citizens, not worthy.

YOU failed.

Quoting TranquilMind:

Logic and biology fail.

Gay is not remotely like the innate, genetic trait of skin color.

You really, really bought the party line, didn't you?

Quoting lga1965:

Where is it written that a person has to live in the USA to support same sex marriage and use the symbol? People all over the world already support and accept gays, lesbians and equality.

It's here in the USA where there are prejudiced and backward people who don't think everyone deserves equality. It seems that gays are the new blacks....mixed marriages were illegal in too many of our states and people disapproved of blacks even sharing the same restrooms or drinking fountains . Maybe they still do? Face it---the USA is still filled with backward, undereducated bigots. 

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

Um, they survive through memberships and donations. 

P.S. there is no country where 'wallah' is the correct spelling.

I've been nice and tried to engage you but you continue to be absolutely vile. I guess you're just fucking around! 

Quoting turtle68:

jumped on the sign?  LOL

I cant support HRC just by acknowledging them?  I find it pretty, like the reasoning behind the sign and wallah....uploaded.  What does living outside the country have to do with it?  Are you the type that needs to be in the face of every org to be able to shout....IM A SUPPORTER?!  

Good for you :-)

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

It is interesting that you've jumped on the HRC red equal sign while living outside of the country. Have you supported them for long?

Quoting turtle68:

or maybe not intellectual enough to know that there are two ways to spell it and where Im from...realise is correct :-D

TranquilMind
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Ewwww

Quoting SilverSterling:

SilverSterling
by MrsSilverusSnape on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:59 PM

I don't But Many Others Do... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN