Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Filled with impotent rage?

Post it here and spare the rest of the threads. 

by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Replies (41-50):
Suzy_Sunshine
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Maybe it's in your mind. No one is responding that way.

Quoting SilverSterling:

I don't But Many Others Do... 

SilverSterling
by MrsSilverusSnape on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:02 PM

SilverSterling
by MrsSilverusSnape on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Suzy_Sunshine
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:03 PM

OK that one's hilarious!

Quoting SilverSterling:

DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:11 PM
4 moms liked this

Rage... Being in the bathrooms at a National Cheerleading competition in a super expensive resort. In the bathroom with my 3 girls ages 6,7, and 9. In addition I had 3 other team members who are 6, and other two 8. I hear from a stall someone saying things like. "That fuck*ing bitch, and I told her to eat $hit, she is a cun*, I will beat her skanky a$$." I only have two hands. I can't cover all the girls ears. OMAGAWD! The girls are covering their mouthes and eyes are HUGE! 

Out walks A MOTHER of an opposing team all done up with her daughter's same makeup and friggin cheer bow in her hair SKIN TIGHT white Lycra pants (that she shouldn't have been wearing, can you say camel?) and a shirt I swore was liquid latex with her boobies hanging out and muffin top spilled all over her pants. Still telling this story to the girl at the sink and not caring who else heard her mouth. I would have DIED if a parent on our team behaved that way. 

I am not good at keeping my facial expressions under control. I am pretty much an open book. She must have seen whatever look I had on my face, and decided to ask me "you got a problem chicka?" I calmly said. "Mam, I have young girls with me, I'd appreciate it of you could continue your story elsewhere." She got further in my face and then the smell hit me. Holy crap. I wanted to yell TEQUILA! But figured that was totally inappropriate. 

She called me a bitch, and started wagging her finger in my face speaking Spanglish, then luckily another mom ran out of a stall and dragged the woman out telling her to shut up. 

WTH!?!? Who acts like that?????!!!!??? We wonder where we get attitudy teenagers these days?? Saw the woman later and her daughter. Lets just say the apple doesn't fall far. 

I have a few more rages from the crap I saw this weekend. 

Since when is it OKAY to send your daughter dressed like a whore onto a stage and bump and grind in cheer or dance for that matter? Why do coaches who have extremely obese kids on their teams choose uniforms that make them look horrendous? Not just the girls that are obese, but even the little ones look cheap. Like little street walkers. I hear they are changing the rules next year and they are no longer going to be allowed to wear these "half" tops ( I'd call them 1/4 tops) and the shorts now have a length they will have to be. The sad part? It shouldn't take a rule for that to happen. The coaches and the parents should know better and want better for their daughters than to be tramped out as sexualized objects. 

Seriously. There were these adorable little tiny kids dressed like hookers doing moves you'd only see if you paid for them. WTF is wrong with parents? 

We wonder why we have the culture we do? Ugh. 

I know many here are not fond of Christians in general, or their perceived lifestyle. I'll tell you this though. Our gym is Christian based. I can send my child out there knowing she is dressed appropriately, and her choreography is not raunchy, but they are more than competitive. We don't have to lower our standards, or sell our daughters for them to be amazing. I'll take both our 2nd place wins any day if that means I honor my kiddo. 

Yes I KNOW this was long. It was a long 2 days. Lol I am a wee bit tipsy and I am always long winded. Just gets worse when I am drinking, deal with it. Lol ;-) thanks for giving me a place to vent. If I made any spelling or grammatical errors? I just don't care tonight. 

lga1965
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:11 PM
1 mom liked this

You HOPE. You would much rather think Gays and Lesbians choose to be homosexual and choose to sin,right?

I see your lack of understanding and knowledge and encourage you to become more aware and honest with yourself...

Yes, supposedly blacks have rights due to the Civil Rights Act but not everyone obeys the law and allows them to ,in fact, have rights and respect. Same with gays and lesbians. They are not given that equality at all. Its too obvious here at CM. I don't see that the Constitution has really helped all citizens to enjoy equality at all. It's just a bunch of words that bigots ignore.

Quoting TranquilMind:

You can say it as many times as you like, but it is not a genetic trait, and no one is "born" gay.   Dark skin is indeed a genetic trait, as is gender, disability, hair color, etc. 

But keep trying to convince yourself, if it pleases you.

The "second class citizens' bit does not fit here. No one is talking about classes of citizens.  All men (and women) are created equal, and have equal rights under the Constitution. 

Quoting lga1965:

They are both victims of prejudice. And yes, gays and lesbians are born homosexual just as black people are born with dark skin color that too many stupid people think means they are second class citizens, not worthy.

YOU failed.

Quoting TranquilMind:

Logic and biology fail.

Gay is not remotely like the innate, genetic trait of skin color.

You really, really bought the party line, didn't you?

Quoting lga1965:

Where is it written that a person has to live in the USA to support same sex marriage and use the symbol? People all over the world already support and accept gays, lesbians and equality.

It's here in the USA where there are prejudiced and backward people who don't think everyone deserves equality. It seems that gays are the new blacks....mixed marriages were illegal in too many of our states and people disapproved of blacks even sharing the same restrooms or drinking fountains . Maybe they still do? Face it---the USA is still filled with backward, undereducated bigots. 

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

Um, they survive through memberships and donations. 

P.S. there is no country where 'wallah' is the correct spelling.

I've been nice and tried to engage you but you continue to be absolutely vile. I guess you're just fucking around! 

Quoting turtle68:

jumped on the sign?  LOL

I cant support HRC just by acknowledging them?  I find it pretty, like the reasoning behind the sign and wallah....uploaded.  What does living outside the country have to do with it?  Are you the type that needs to be in the face of every org to be able to shout....IM A SUPPORTER?!  

Good for you :-)

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

It is interesting that you've jumped on the HRC red equal sign while living outside of the country. Have you supported them for long?

Quoting turtle68:

or maybe not intellectual enough to know that there are two ways to spell it and where Im from...realise is correct :-D

NWP
by guerrilla girl on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah Sterling,. I find your photo kind of hot....

But after reading through this post I think this post deserves the geoduck award.

Quoting SilverSterling:

since this is a Nasty post I will post something that I know some will find Nasty...

Since she wants something Nasty why not post the nastiest pictures we can find??!

Neon Washable Paint

Suzy_Sunshine
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Well I am a rabid atheist and could have done without the Spanglish remark but I applaud you for understanding the point of this thread!

Also I am sorry that your children had that experience. 

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Rage... Being in the bathrooms at a National Cheerleading competition in a super expensive resort. In the bathroom with my 3 girls ages 6,7, and 9. In addition I had 3 other team members who are 6, and other two 8. I hear from a stall someone saying things like. "That fuck*ing bitch, and I told her to eat $hit, she is a cun*, I will beat her skanky a$$." I only have two hands. I can't cover all the girls ears. OMAGAWD! The girls are covering their mouthes and eyes are HUGE! 

Out walks A MOTHER of an opposing team all done up with her daughter's same makeup and friggin cheer bow in her hair SKIN TIGHT white Lycra pants (that she shouldn't have been wearing, can you say camel?) and a shirt I swore was liquid latex with her boobies hanging out and muffin top spilled all over her pants. Still telling this story to the girl at the sink and not caring who else heard her mouth. I would have DIED if a parent on our team behaved that way. 

I am not good at keeping my facial expressions under control. I am pretty much an open book. She must have seen whatever look I had on my face, and decided to ask me "you got a problem chicka?" I calmly said. "Mam, I have young girls with me, I'd appreciate it of you could continue your story elsewhere." She got further in my face and then the smell hit me. Holy crap. I wanted to yell TEQUILA! But figured that was totally inappropriate. 

She called me a bitch, and started wagging her finger in my face speaking Spanglish, then luckily another mom ran out of a stall and dragged the woman out telling her to shut up. 

WTH!?!? Who acts like that?????!!!!??? We wonder where we get attitudy teenagers these days?? Saw the woman later and her daughter. Lets just say the apple doesn't fall far. 

I have a few more rages from the crap I saw this weekend. 

Since when is it OKAY to send your daughter dressed like a whore onto a stage and bump and grind in cheer ordance for that matter? Why do coaches who have extremely obese kids on their teams choose uniforms that make them look horrendous? Not just the girls that are obese, but even the little ones look cheap. Like little street walkers. I hear they are changing the rules next year and they are no longer going to be allowed to wear these "half" tops ( I'd call them 1/4 tops) and the shorts now have a length they will have to be. The sad part? It shouldn't take a rule for that to happen. The coaches and the parents should know better and want better for their daughters than to be tramped out as sexualized objects. 

Seriously. There were these adorable little tiny kids dressed like hookers doing moves you'd only see if you laid for them. WTF is wrong with parents? 

We wonder why we have the culture we do? Ugh. 

I know many here are not fond of Christians in general, or their perceived lifestyle. I'll tell you this though. Our gym is Christian based. I can send my child out there knowing she is dressed appropriately, and her choreography is not raunchy, but they are more than competitive. We don't have to lower our standards, or sell our daughters for them to be amazing. I'll take both our 2nd place wins any day if that means I honor my kiddo. 

Yes I KNOW this was long. It was a long 2 days. Lol I am a wee bit tipsy and I am always long winded. Just gets worse when I am drinking, deal with it. Lol ;-) thanks for giving me a place to vent. If I made any spelling or grammatical errors? I just don't care tonight. 

tambrathegreat
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Conversely you are uninformed enough to not take note that she is using the common British spelling of realize.  And that's the end of the stupidity.

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

Well, I am intellectual enough to spell realize. So, there's that...

Quoting turtle68:

or...maybe youre not intellectual enough to realise that your post is stupid and not worthy of rage at all?

P.S...I wasnt attempting to enter into your "rage" post with an actual reply of rage.  I was pointing out that your post was ...well ...lacking.  That you didnt even understand what you were writing...just trying to help :-)

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

you are not ragey enough for this thread

please try harder!

maybe there are some neighborhood urchins trampling your lawn or some unsightly hobos huddled at your train station?

Quoting turtle68:

who has impotent rage?

what does that even mean...its an oxymoron.

TranquilMind
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Is this from the latest Disney movie?   It won't be long!

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

OK that one's hilarious!

Quoting SilverSterling:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN