Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Student: Protect Whites from Blacks.

Posted by   + Show Post

I don't normally do these type of posts but I just want to hear (well read) your thoughts on it.

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Replies (11-20):
tscritch
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Are you serious? That is horrible!!!!

Quoting Raintree:

My kids were recently told that their parents (me and their dad) were having too many babies and that they were going to ruin America by making it less white.

And then the notes started showing up on the porch "Mexicans should live in Mexico"- that sort of thing.

We aren't Mexican. I'm Dutch/Welsh/Scotch/English, my husband is Filipino.

This kind of thing has stopped surprising me. 

lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:15 AM
6 moms liked this
You should have a helluva Cinco de Mayo party and invite all your neighbors.

Quoting Raintree:

My kids were recently told that their parents (me and their dad) were having too many babies and that they were going to ruin America by making it less white.

And then the notes started showing up on the porch "Mexicans should live in Mexico"- that sort of thing.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bigmetalchicken
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:22 AM
3 moms liked this

He considers himself a Southern man, but he is going to school at a Maryland school?  Bless his sweet dumb heart.

SuperChicken
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:22 AM
6 moms liked this

And serve haggis!

Quoting lizzielouaf:

You should have a helluva Cinco de Mayo party and invite all your neighbors.

Quoting Raintree:

gammie
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:25 AM

I don't understand people like this, why hate others because they are different.

Like it or not the white man does think he is better than everyone around the world, that is why it's okay to kill some because they are not the same as us. (the wars)

Hate only breeds hate all we can do is forgive the white man for being so ignorant.

Yes I lived in a black neighborhood and I was attacked only because I was not black, but I can see why they hate us.

We need to teach children that we are all the same our skin color should never matter.

parentalrights1
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:25 AM
6 moms liked this
I had to stop at "my language is white"

Hahahahahahahahha
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Raintree
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Yep. This is a new development. We've had other fun things said before when they used to think we were Chinese.

Quoting tscritch:

Quoting Raintree:

gammie
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:27 AM

My family has been there people think we are Mexicans.lol  But all I can say is how stupid are people that they don't know about the world. Schools are doing a bad job on education.

Quoting Raintree:

tscritch
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:28 AM

So you are evil Chinese Mexicans? Or are you Mexican Chinese? How confusing for you lol. Is there nothing you can do? Can you report them? Show the letters as proof of harassment?

Quoting Raintree:

Yep. This is a new development. We've had other fun things said before when they used to think we were Chinese.

Quoting tscritch:

Quoting Raintree:

heydooney
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Wow...

OK when I was growing up I could have used some protection against blacks - a certain group of them specifically. Having things stolen out of our gym lockers, being punched and shoved down for my skin color, called names, yeah I really wanted to be protected from that. But that has nothing to do with that looney up there.

There was no "white pride" in my experience growing up, I have pride in being a decent person, empathetic, compassionate, generous. Pride in something you have no control over is dumb, IMO. I was better than them because I treated people well, not because of my skin color.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured