Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Student: Protect Whites from Blacks.

Posted by   + Show Post

I don't normally do these type of posts but I just want to hear (well read) your thoughts on it.

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Replies (21-30):
Raintree
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:29 AM

We're working on moving, so I'm not real sure about what I'm going to do, minus some discreet talking. The family doing this- they have a lot of influence with the younger people in town- but the older people in town can't stand them. 

Quoting tscritch:

So you are evil Chinese Mexicans? Or are you Mexican Chinese? How confusing for you lol. Is there nothing you can do? Can you report them? Show the letters as proof of harassment?

Quoting Raintree:

Yep. This is a new development. We've had other fun things said before when they used to think we were Chinese.

Quoting tscritch:

Are you serious? That is horrible!!!!

Quoting Raintree:

My kids were recently told that their parents (me and their dad) were having too many babies and that they were going to ruin America by making it less white.

And then the notes started showing up on the porch "Mexicans should live in Mexico"- that sort of thing.

We aren't Mexican. I'm Dutch/Welsh/Scotch/English, my husband is Filipino.

This kind of thing has stopped surprising me. 

tscritch
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:32 AM

That sucks that you have to move because of these people. That is also really scary that these people have influence over young(er) people in town! You should at least tp their house before you move lol.

Quoting Raintree:

We're working on moving, so I'm not real sure about what I'm going to do, minus some discreet talking. The family doing this- they have a lot of influence with the younger people in town- but the older people in town can't stand them. 

Quoting tscritch:

So you are evil Chinese Mexicans? Or are you Mexican Chinese? How confusing for you lol. Is there nothing you can do? Can you report them? Show the letters as proof of harassment?

Quoting Raintree:

Yep. This is a new development. We've had other fun things said before when they used to think we were Chinese.

Quoting tscritch:

Quoting Raintree:

My kids were recently told that their parents (me and their dad) were having too many babies and that they were going to ruin America by making it less white.

And then the notes started showing up on the porch "Mexicans should live in Mexico"- that sort of thing.

Raintree
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:34 AM

We're not moving because of them- but because of a need to be closer to my husband's work, so it's all good. I've been mowing these folks down with kindness/rationality for several years now, lol. It's just hard on the kids, and it's ridiculous that they're somehow teaching their kids to have these feelings.

They TP their own house for halloween.. 

Quoting tscritch:

That sucks that you have to move because of these people. That is also really scary that these people have influence over young(er) people in town! You should at least tp their house before you move lol.

Quoting Raintree:

Quoting tscritch:

Quoting Raintree:

Quoting tscritch:

Quoting Raintree:

Radarma
by "OneDar" on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Quoting MissTacoBell:

I'd like to know who brought him up and what his story is. If he wasn't brought up or influenced by someone with this racist view it would terrify me that he came into it himself. That would suggest that racist is not necessarily learned behavior.

Racism is very much a result of personal experience too.

parentalrights1
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Can you make me some sweet and sour burritos?

Quoting Raintree:

Quoting tscritch:

Quoting Raintree:

Quoting tscritch:

Quoting Raintree:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Raintree
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I definitely could do that.

Quoting parentalrights1:

Can you make me some sweet and sour burritos?

Quoting Raintree:

Quoting tscritch:

Quoting Raintree:

Quoting tscritch:

Quoting Raintree:

Radarma
by "OneDar" on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Heimbach, a 20-year-old junior, said the group is only promoting traditional conservative values and is not racist. He said he's advocating pride in his culture, not "white power."

"White pride is no different than gay pride or black pride," he said. "I'm not trying to put anyone down. We want to celebrate our unique culture and we encourage every other group to do the same."

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/breaking/bs-md-towson-protest-20120309,0,4905021.story

So what's the issue?

JLo1486
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this
You don't understand why whites can hate blacks, yet you can understand why blacks hate whites? You were subjected to a hate crime, yet understand why and are ok with that?

Quoting gammie:

I don't understand people like this, why hate others because they are different.

Like it or not the white man does think he is better than everyone around the world, that is why it's okay to kill some because they are not the same as us. (the wars)

Hate only breeds hate all we can do is forgive the white man for being so ignorant.

Yes I lived in a black neighborhood and I was attacked only because I was not black, but I can see why they hate us.

We need to teach children that we are all the same our skin color should never matter.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
parentalrights1
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:45 AM
2 moms liked this
You're a lost racist cause.

Yes I am also a white person who was subject to racism. Yes I understand them. Yes I used to be like you too thinking tht I was a victim and we needed to roll our eyes at the race card and all that good stuff.

Then I grew the fuck up and got some perspective

Quoting JLo1486:

You don't understand why whites can hate blacks, yet you can understand why blacks hate whites? You were subjected to a hate crime, yet understand why and are ok with that?

Quoting gammie:

I don't understand people like this, why hate others because they are different.

Like it or not the white man does think he is better than everyone around the world, that is why it's okay to kill some because they are not the same as us. (the wars)

Hate only breeds hate all we can do is forgive the white man for being so ignorant.

Yes I lived in a black neighborhood and I was attacked only because I was not black, but I can see why they hate us.

We need to teach children that we are all the same our skin color should never matter.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:49 AM
The Mason -Dixon line has culturally been used as the line to seperate the north from the south

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

He considers himself a Southern man, but he is going to school at a Maryland school?  Bless his sweet dumb heart.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN