Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Student: Protect Whites from Blacks.

Posted by   + Show Post

I don't normally do these type of posts but I just want to hear (well read) your thoughts on it.

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Replies (381-390):
Della529
by Matlock on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:54 AM
2 moms liked this

*FACEPALM*

what "white culture" means to ME

By Radarma

*Bike riding (yep, I said it)
*Extreme Sports and dumbass shit like base jumping
*Attachment Parenting, to a large extent is primarily embraced within white families
*Therapy as a tool; not too many minorities seek therapy when in need
*Inventors/pioneers/scientists
*IT industry (predominately white)
*medicine
*freckles
*roller skating
*volunteer/humanitarian efforts
*Truckers
*Country  and Rock Music
*Surf and water sport/play
*Love of pets
*skateboarding

AND A WHOLE LOTS MORE. 

myamyaop
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Condemn Towson University White Student Union for Supporting Racist Ideologies

By A Kumar

Target: Matthew Heimbach, Founder of the Towson White Student Union

Goal: Condemn Towson White Student Union for defending slavery and advocating racial segregation.

The Towson University White Student Union (TWSU) is classified by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) as a hate group. Members of the group attended the Conservative Political Action Conference and made remarks in which they defended slavery, advocated for racial segregation and white supremacy. Sign the petition to condemn their remarks as being unacceptable in a civilized society.

TWSU was founded by the self-proclaimed, “Commander” Matthew Heimbach, who attended CPAC with 30 other members. At a presentation given by a black Republican, Carl Smith, regarding how the Republicans could attack the minority vote, Scott Terry, a member of TWSU commented that the races should be “united like the hand, but separate like the fingers.” He also defended slavery by pointing out that slaves were clothed and fed. Terry ended his comments by asking, “Why can’t we just have segregation?”

TWSU continues to stand by the comments of its members and refuses to apologize. TWSU is clearly a hate group, demonstrated not just by the SPLC but also by their own words.

They maintain a blog where they advocate extremist anti-black, anti-immigrant positions and advocate for white racial supremacy. Their statements are similar to those made by the Ku Klux Klan and Neo-Nazi groups. One of their posts reads, “For those who are not Towson students it seems hard to fathom that every single day black predators prey upon the majority white Towson University student body. White Southern men have long been called to defend their communities when law enforcement and the State seem unwilling to protect our people.” It continues, “The virtue of white Christian womanhood is under attack at Towson University by degenerate criminals seeking to rob our women of their God given innocence.”

It is mind boggling that such statements are made in this era. TWSU is a relic of the past that has no place in a modern and civilized society. There is nothing acceptable about the group or its positions. Sign the petition to condemn their statements and demonstrate that hate will not be tolerated.

Sign the Petition:

Dear Matthew Heimbach,

I am a human rights activist writing to condemn statements made by your group regarding slavery and racial segregation at CPAC. I also condemn the material you have posted on your blog. Like the Ku Klux Klan and Neo-Nazis, you are attempting to take advantage of people’s fears and hate. It is important to send a message to people like you and other xenophobes and racists that your ideology of hate is unacceptable in civil society.

Your beliefs are a relic of the past and have no place in a modern and civilized society. You and your group are nothing more than a small and hateful minority that is rapidly dwindling in size and strength as time moves on. The SPLC has designated you as a hate group because that is what you and your members are. If history has demonstrated anything it is that hate groups like yours never triumph.

I urge you to rethink and renounce your positions.

Sincerely,

[Your Name Here]

http://forcechange.com/62264/condemn-towson-university-white-student-union-for-supporting-racist-ideologies/

Fullmoon_Goddes
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:24 AM
I am unable to hear on my mobile. Bump

Quoting lizzielouaf:

I'm mobile and it won't play but here's a bumpity bump for ya

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Raintree
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:30 AM

You believe that circumstances of socio-economic inequality is indicative of 'cultural' choices of minority groups.

They aren't.

Quoting Radarma:

Whatever Matlock.

No, it's because I can make observations without the fear of being called bigot/racist/loon.

I am also adding adoption to my list, especially inter-racial. Debunk that too. lol

Quoting Della529:

Perhaps because you zero in on articles you think "prove" your preconceived beliefs.

Quoting Radarma:

But yes, I am the one off her rocker.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11172054

greenie63
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Why yes you are. 

Quoting Radarma:

greenie63
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Google is such a wonderful thing. All I did was type the number of drowning deaths by race in the US and came up with this. Seems whites outnumber every other race. 

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6119a4.htm

Race/Ethnicity§

White

(66.0)

Black

(14.6)

Other race

(5.4)

Hispanic

(13.5)

Unknown

(0.5)

Quoting Raintree:

You believe that circumstances of socio-economic inequality is indicative of 'cultural' choices of minority groups.

They aren't.

Quoting Radarma:

Whatever Matlock.

No, it's because I can make observations without the fear of being called bigot/racist/loon.

I am also adding adoption to my list, especially inter-racial. Debunk that too. lol

Quoting Della529:

Perhaps because you zero in on articles you think "prove" your preconceived beliefs.

Quoting Radarma:

Raintree
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:52 AM

I bet if we were to even out our economic opportunities a bit- bring manufacturing back (not going to happen)- we'd see some serious growth into the "white cultural practice" of swimming by people who probably don't have access to a pool and a teacher to help them learn to swim.

Quoting greenie63:

Google is such a wonderful thing. All I did was type the number of drowning deaths by race in the US and came up with this. Seems whites outnumber every other race. 

Race/Ethnicity§

White

(66.0)

Black

(14.6)

Other race

(5.4)

Hispanic

(13.5)

Unknown

(0.5)

Quoting Raintree:

They aren't.

Quoting Radarma:

Whatever Matlock.

Quoting Della529:

Quoting Radarma:

katy_kay08
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:57 AM

the rate is a tidge bit higher for blacks (+0.12), but certainly not enough of a difference to support Radrama's conclusions.  

Quoting greenie63:

Race/Ethnicity§

White

(66.0)

Black

(14.6)

Other race

(5.4)

Hispanic

(13.5)

Unknown

(0.5)

Quoting Raintree:

They aren't.

Quoting Radarma:

Whatever Matlock.

Quoting Della529:

Quoting Radarma:

greenie63
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Huge Facepalm! Hey Radarma,  this is my friend Taj, he's African American and guess what he does? Some of your so called things that just white culture does! I got his permission to post these pictures. 

Skateboarding

Rockclimbing

Quoting Della529:

*FACEPALM*

what "white culture" means to ME

By Radarma

*Bike riding (yep, I said it)
*Extreme Sports and dumbass shit like base jumping
*Attachment Parenting, to a large extent is primarily embraced within white families
*Therapy as a tool; not too many minorities seek therapy when in need
*Inventors/pioneers/scientists
*IT industry (predominately white)
*medicine
*freckles
*roller skating
*volunteer/humanitarian efforts
*Truckers
*Country  and Rock Music
*Surf and water sport/play
*Love of pets
*skateboarding

AND A WHOLE LOTS MORE. 

Della529
by Matlock on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:58 AM
2 moms liked this

You do seem to be a fearful bigot.

LOL, like adoption is a "white" thing *facepalm*  You do live in a narrow world.

You know what?  I wouldn't blame them if they didn't want to adopt "white" children.  They've raised enough of them.  Not to mention, some people would be as opposed to inter-racial adoption of whites by blacks as they are toward LGBT marriage.

Quoting Radarma:

Whatever Matlock.

Quoting Della529:

Quoting Radarma:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN