Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Student: Protect Whites from Blacks.

Posted by   + Show Post

I don't normally do these type of posts but I just want to hear (well read) your thoughts on it.

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Replies (391-400):
Radarma
by "OneDar" on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Oh yes, here we go...it's because of SES, of course. lol

The words "generally, predominately, mostly, majority-of...." are important, ladies. You all know this.

Go to a pool, a beach...a volunteer soup kitchen in YOUR counties, observe and then think. In that order.

You can show me plenty of "friends" and tell me plenty of stories, the observation(s) hold true. Sorry about that gals.

And really, why does MY list and MY POV matter to any of ya? lol

Finally, as I said upthread, if I were NOT white and shared what I felt my culture to be, it would be met with respect and ZERO insult, even I said something like "blacks are bred for superiority" (something we have seen here as a matter of fact!) no one would say a peep.

Ya'll got a real strange notion of tolerance.

Raintree
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Nope.

Nope, you're misinterpreting that to suit your weird nascar/surfing agenda.

We do.

Your observations, but no one elses, presumably.

Because this is a debate group.

Your 'culture' is hilarious and I'm not sure what you're talking about saying that blacks are 'bred for superiority'. Weirdo.

You have no tolerance.

Quoting Radarma:

The words "generally, predominately, mostly, majority-of...." are important, ladies. You all know this.

Go to a pool, a beach...a volunteer soup kitchen in YOUR counties, observe and then think. In that order.

You can show me plenty of "friends" and tell me plenty of stories, the observation(s) hold true. Sorry about that gals.

Finally, as I said upthread, if I were NOT white and shared what I felt my culture to be, it would be met with respect and ZERO insult, even I said something like "blacks are bred for superiority" (something we have seen here as a matter of fact!) no one would say a peep.

smalltowngal
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Radarma:

I don't think it has to do with you being white but it being an odd list. I've mentioned my history and talked about what I consider my culture and history and no one has criticized me. Heck, no one has even said anything negative to me about the fact my ancestors killed a fair amount of Native Americans. 

Raintree
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting smalltowngal:

Quoting Radarma:

I don't think it has to do with you being white but it being an odd list. I've mentioned my history and talked about what I consider my culture and history and no one has criticized me. Heck, no one has even said anything negative to me about the fact my ancestors killed a fair amount of Native Americans. 

So did my ancestors. 

I think that I think of "American culture"- and then there are regional cultures within that. I have never broken it down into a color thing. That's just bizarre to me.

katy_kay08
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:06 PM
2 moms liked this

Dar, it wouldn't matter if you were purple as long as you came into these discussions with the same snide, nasty and bigotted victim bullshit you bring to these discussions people would react negatively towards you.  

It's not your skin color that turns people off it's your internet persona.  

Quoting Radarma:

smalltowngal
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Quoting Raintree:

Quoting smalltowngal:

So did my ancestors. 

I think that I think of "American culture"- and then there are regional cultures within that. I have never broken it down into a color thing. That's just bizarre to me.

Yes. I think we discussed that earlier in the thread. How I tie myself to New England even though I grew up in Ohio. There is a huge difference between white not because of country of orgin but where they live now. I personally don't consider country music part of my culture. 

I was asctually raised with the term WASP. My mother doesn't consider Catholics white so it's always interesting when "white" culture is discussed because a lot of people defending white culture, some of my family members wouldn't even consider white. I think in a generation or two, these type of discussion will become rare as interracial marriages become more popular. 

Della529
by Matlock on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:12 PM

I'd like to know what "pool, beach or food kitchen" she's going to in her county.

Quoting Raintree:

Nope.

Nope, you're misinterpreting that to suit your weird nascar/surfing agenda.

We do.

Your observations, but no one elses, presumably.

Because this is a debate group.

Your 'culture' is hilarious and I'm not sure what you're talking about saying that blacks are 'bred for superiority'. Weirdo.

You have no tolerance.

Quoting Radarma:

Radarma
by "OneDar" on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:54 PM

It's a partial list from the hip with things that bubbled to my consciousness when pressed by Raintree.

Would you like me to continue and share more of what my personal white culture entails? Here's a glimpse... 

I am Irish, German (gasp!) and Russian. My grandmother came here on a boat from Russia with her 14 sibs and parents. I am the epitome of northern European. lol

{maybe that's why I get defensive when time after time 'whites' are painted with a broad and mean brush here? Hardly a victimhood pov}

I have freckles, love to skate and water play but I am not all that into bikes.

And you can always, ALWAYS find me near water...I am an Aquarius and I hate saran wrap. I do love a cold beer, but apple pie makes me twitch. Baseball is far too slow, but it too, is part of my culture.

There, there is some suggah.

:D

Quoting smalltowngal:

Quoting Radarma:

Raintree
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this

All that you have mentioned is not white-specific. That's the problem here. You're northern European. Not a lot of baseball being played over there- compared to here.

One of my best friends is a total baseball nut. He's 1/2 Syrian. He's all American. That's the thing you're reaching for and something that you need to reconcile: why do you insist that American culture is not open or participated in by racial and ethnic minorities who are also Americans?

Quoting Radarma:

It's a partial list from the hip with things that bubbled to my consciousness when pressed by Raintree.

Would you like me to continue and share more of what my personal white culture entails? Here's a glimpse... 

I am Irish, German (gasp!) and Russian. My grandmother came here on a boat from Russia with her 14 sibs and parents. I am the epitome of northern European. lol

{maybe that's why I get defensive when time after time 'whites' are painted with a broad and mean brush here? Hardly a victimhood pov}

I have freckles, love to skate and water play but I am not all that into bikes.

And you can always, ALWAYS find me near water...I am an Aquarius and I hate saran wrap. I do love a cold beer, but apple pie makes me twitch. Baseball is far too slow, but it too, is part of my culture.

There, there is some suggah.

:D

Quoting smalltowngal:

Quoting Radarma:

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Why am I NOT surprised YOU answered? LOL. One Point,there ARE hundreds,if not more, NOT making main-stream media,a perspective only one living in that environment would know.Another Point,Most offenders hunt with in their own ethnic groups,allows for them to stay under the radar,and the hatred it takes to murder some one is born of familiarity. Last Point,as long as we continue to separate ourselves in groups,we are helpless to finding deterrents,solutions,or joining together to stop these parasites! Regardless of color,race,creed or religion!

Also,you have an answer to the inflammatory statements in this piece and the majority of people that think this way! Or should I put "are" the answer.LMBO

Quoting Radarma:

Quoting charleyd68:

Who will protect BLACKS from Whites? ((shrug)) I just read how the ABH and other "supremacist" groups are gaining numbers and influence! 2013 People,when will this garbage be out-dated? I am sorry about the patently ridiculous racism you are experiencing RainTree!

Hey, when white people are killing black people in numbers like the FEW (out of hundreds, BTW) cases below...then we can worry about that too!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=56c_1364359169#wQzoXD1uqoqFPOLK.99

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=43873

(suspects range from TWELVE to 19 y/o)

http://www.newschannel10.com/story/6661692/portales-man-convicted-in-burning-deaths-of-couple?nav=menu429_2&redirected=true

http://www.news9.com/story/12449771/teen-found-guilty-in-murder-of-pizza-delivery-driver?redirected=true

(another white man, just trying to EARN a buck)

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/killer-angered-over-small-amount-he-got-from-ut-student/1029681

http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=9659511

(this career thug is fifteen years old)

http://www.chattanoogan.com/2009/2/3/143947/Police-Blotter-Robbery-On-Shawnee-Trail.aspx

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/internet/train-beat-down-video

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured