Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Student: Protect Whites from Blacks.

Posted by   + Show Post

I don't normally do these type of posts but I just want to hear (well read) your thoughts on it.

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Replies (41-50):
gammie
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes I do the whites  in our history have been always been high and mighty,  people of color have always been beneath them never their equals. This has made many angry.

This is why there are gangs like the black panthers and the KKK.

There are streets were whites can not go to they will get their ass kicked.

There are streets were blacks can't go to they will get their ass kicked.

Just look at our history what whites have done to people of color. The Indian race is almost gone, they live in government camps. Many years they were not allowed to teach their own language and traditions.

And why was it okay to steal their lands?

Same thing happened in Australia they took their kids away for native people to be raise "white".

We bought people to make them work for us, because some thought they are better than others.

Americans think I'm Mexican only because I speak Spanish and they assume we came here to the U.S illegally. My family is very well off, most all are very well educated we are not maids. (nothing is wrong with hard work by the way) In my family we have politicians lawyers, Dentists, Doctor's for the heart, brain and family, business people so we did not come here for work.

There is a lot of anger around the world with the white man of Europe and America.

And people of color need to realize that politicians are making a lot of money keeping them angry and poor, they are being used, so now people are in-salving themselves, they need to wake up and see times have changed and they do not need these men to make it.

If we would respect eachother we can live together the anger needs to stop on both sides. And stop voting in politicians who keep people down. And showing people that it is okay to steal from others.

Politicaians has always been our problems this is why people just can't get alone.

We need to wake up, there can never be peace when it looks like on race is getting away with everything. Nothing will ever make it fair, only your own hard work should pay off.

Quoting JLo1486:

You don't understand why whites can hate blacks, yet you can understand why blacks hate whites? You were subjected to a hate crime, yet understand why and are ok with that?

Quoting gammie:

I don't understand people like this, why hate others because they are different.

Like it or not the white man does think he is better than everyone around the world, that is why it's okay to kill some because they are not the same as us. (the wars)

Hate only breeds hate all we can do is forgive the white man for being so ignorant.

Yes I lived in a black neighborhood and I was attacked only because I was not black, but I can see why they hate us.

We need to teach children that we are all the same our skin color should never matter.

Naturewoman4
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Sorry Paganbaby, I just don't understand this statement. I disagree competely.
Quoting paganbaby:

Hmmm...well that does make more sense. People are usually more comfortable attacking people they're familiar with.

Quoting smalltowngal:

I don't understand the whole protecting white womanhood. A white woman has a lot greater chance of being attacked by a white male than a black male. 

paganbaby
by Teflon Don on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this
You can't disagree if you don't understand it ;-)
Quoting Naturewoman4:

Quoting paganbaby:

Hmmm...well that does make more sense. People are usually more comfortable attacking people they're familiar with.

Quoting smalltowngal:

I don't understand the whole protecting white womanhood. A white woman has a lot greater chance of being attacked by a white male than a black male. 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Naturewoman4
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Can you post a link to your stats. Because, no where have I seen stats. like that. I posted about interracial crime rates. Which overwhelming Blacks commit rapes on White women, more than Whites that have committed rape on Black women. Even Stats. from the Attorney General Holder, show an overwhelming Black on White crimes.
Quoting katy_kay08:

actually statistics show that white males are responsible for more than 60% of all reported rapes and that number goes up as high as 84% in non metropolitan regions.  

Quoting Naturewoman4:

You're wrong. Stats. show that Black on White crimes are overwhelmingly higher. Black on Whites rape have soared since the 70's. 10x's more black on white rapes, comparison to white on black rapes. In the case of this student that has organized a group "Protect Whites from Blacks", is a little crazy because stats. for crime committed by Blacks on his campus are very small. He speaks about crime nationally, but it's not happening in his area so it is wrong & racist what he is doing. Here are some stats. that does prove nationally Blacks commit a lot more crime/rape on women. http://library.flawlesslogic.com/rape.htm http://theinjusticefile.blogspot.com Our Attorney General, Holder says Whites are not protected under our current Hate Crime Laws that Obama has signed into law. http://araceagainsttime.blogspot.com/2009/06/attorney-general-holder-whites-not.html
Quoting smalltowngal:

katy_kay08
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

it's linked in the post you quoted.   As for it being about "interracial crime" the original statement by smalltowngirl was not about "interracial crime" it was about the fact that white women are more likely to be raped by white men. Your attempt to deflect from that fact failed.     

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Can you post a link to your stats. Because, no where have I seen stats. like that. I posted about interracial crime rates. Which overwhelming Blacks commit rapes on White women, more than Whites commit that have committed rape on Black women. Even Stats. from the Attorney General Holder, show an overwhelming Black on White crimes.
Quoting katy_kay08:

actually statistics show that white males are responsible for more than 60% of all reported rapes and that number goes up as high as 84% in non metropolitan regions.  

Quoting Naturewoman4:

You're wrong. Stats. show that Black on White crimes are overwhelmingly higher. Black on Whites rape have soared since the 70's. 10x's more black on white rapes, comparison to white on black rapes. In the case of this student that has organized a group "Protect Whites from Blacks", is a little crazy because stats. for crime committed by Blacks on his campus are very small. He speaks about crime nationally, but it's not happening in his area so it is wrong & racist what he is doing. Here are some stats. that does prove nationally Blacks commit a lot more crime/rape on women. http://library.flawlesslogic.com/rape.htm http://theinjusticefile.blogspot.com Our Attorney General, Holder says Whites are not protected under our current Hate Crime Laws that Obama has signed into law. http://araceagainsttime.blogspot.com/2009/06/attorney-general-holder-whites-not.html
Quoting smalltowngal:

Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:00 PM
The table being used (table 61, I believe) states it is a population in 2011 a bit over 23 million. Do you know the break down of the 23 million in its' racial make-up?

Quoting katy_kay08:

it's linked in the post you quoted. 

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Can you post a link to your stats. Because, no where have I seen stats. like that. I posted about interracial crime rates. Which overwhelming Blacks commit rapes on White women, more than Whites commit that have committed rape on Black women. Even Stats. from the Attorney General Holder, show an overwhelming Black on White crimes.

Quoting katy_kay08:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

You're wrong. Stats. show that Black on White crimes are overwhelmingly higher. Black on Whites rape have soared since the 70's. 10x's more black on white rapes, comparison to white on black rapes. In the case of this student that has organized a group "Protect Whites from Blacks", is a little crazy because stats. for crime committed by Blacks on his campus are very small. He speaks about crime nationally, but it's not happening in his area so it is wrong & racist what he is doing. Here are some stats. that does prove nationally Blacks commit a lot more crime/rape on women.

http://library.flawlesslogic.com/rape.htm
http://theinjusticefile.blogspot.com

Our Attorney General, Holder says Whites are not protected under our current Hate Crime Laws that Obama has signed into law.

http://araceagainsttime.blogspot.com/2009/06/attorney-general-holder-whites-not.html

Quoting smalltowngal:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Naturewoman4
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Who says I don't understand it? Your statement stating that people are 'more comfortable' attacking people they're familiar went just isn't true. When a lot of crime is committed by people that DON'T know them. When you read stats. on crime in the U.S. a lot of women that are raped each yr. don't know their attacker.
Quoting paganbaby:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Quoting paganbaby:

Quoting smalltowngal:

Citygirlk
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:04 PM
4 moms liked this

No it's the opposite most women who are raped know their attacker as well as victims of murder.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Who says I don't understand it? Your statement stating that people are 'more comfortable' attacking people they're familiar went just isn't true. When a lot of crime is committed by people that DON'T know them. When you read stats. on crime in the U.S. a lot of women that are raped each yr. don't know their attacker.
Quoting paganbaby:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Quoting paganbaby:

Quoting smalltowngal:

katy_kay08
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:04 PM

I don't know the race breakdown of "nonmetropolitan counties" but it's probably safe to assume these areas are less diverse which would explain why that number is as high as it is.  The more diverse areas are still over 60% 

Quoting Donna6503:

The table being used (table 61, I believe) states it is a population in 2011 a bit over 23 million. Do you know the break down of the 23 million in its' racial make-up?

Quoting katy_kay08:

it's linked in the post you quoted. 

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Quoting katy_kay08:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

You're wrong. Stats. show that Black on White crimes are overwhelmingly higher. Black on Whites rape have soared since the 70's. 10x's more black on white rapes, comparison to white on black rapes. In the case of this student that has organized a group "Protect Whites from Blacks", is a little crazy because stats. for crime committed by Blacks on his campus are very small. He speaks about crime nationally, but it's not happening in his area so it is wrong & racist what he is doing. Here are some stats. that does prove nationally Blacks commit a lot more crime/rape on women.

http://library.flawlesslogic.com/rape.htm
http://theinjusticefile.blogspot.com

Our Attorney General, Holder says Whites are not protected under our current Hate Crime Laws that Obama has signed into law.

http://araceagainsttime.blogspot.com/2009/06/attorney-general-holder-whites-not.html

Quoting smalltowngal:

ktp111
by New Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:04 PM

That's awful!!! It's the "melting pot" all over gain.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)