Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Or just pro choice?

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Replies (11-20):
illinoismommy83
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I have yet to meet a single person my entire life who was pro-abortion. Most pro-choice people are not fans of abortion at all but they understand that what someone else does doesn't concern them so they don't feel comfortable taking away someone elses choice.

In a perfect world, birth control would never fail, rape would never happen, and all babies would be born healthy. We don't live in a perfect world though and I don't feel right telling someone what to do with their bodies. 

Arroree
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Quoting wickedfiress:

I'm not sure what "pro abortion" even is.

Do they picket with signs showing childless couples on vacation and chant "abort!" ?

LMAO

illinoismommy83
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Haha, that is funny :)

Quoting wickedfiress:

I'm not sure what "pro abortion" even is.

Do they picket with signs showing childless couples on vacation and chant "abort!" ?

Mommy_of_Riley
by Jes on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:15 PM
I don't know anyone who is "Pro Abortion".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms-superwoman
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:15 PM

This.

Quoting Arroree:

I've never known anyone that was "Pro-Abortion"  I'm sure some exist as some of every psychotic extreme do but i've never personally met any. I and everyone I associate with are Pro-Choice.

survivorinohio
by René on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Quoting illinoismommy83:

I have yet to meet a single person my entire life who was pro-abortion. Most pro-choice people are not fans of abortion at all but they understand that what someone else does doesn't concern them so they don't feel comfortable taking away someone elses choice.

In a perfect world, birth control would never fail, rape would never happen, and all babies would be born healthy. We don't live in a perfect world though and I don't feel right telling someone what to do with their bodies. 

Meet Katy_kay08:

Quoting katy_kay08:

since joining CM I've become pro abortion, I do think more women should choose them. 

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Quoting katy_kay08:

since joining CM I've become pro abortion, I do think more women should choose them.  

You're funny.

SewingMamaLele
by Leanne on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this
So, does pro gay marriage mean you think everyone should enter into a gay marriage? Does pro gun mean you think that everyone should be forced to own a gun? Does pro medical marijuana mean you think everyone should smoke weed??? Or do all of those just mean you.think it should be a legal option??? Why would abortion be any different?

Everything is about choice, choice isn't the actual issue, abortion is.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HopesNDreams
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Every person is pro choice. Some just have more choices than others.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KristenFowles
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:22 PM

I've never met anyone pro-abortion.

I've only met those who believe in the right for a woman to have a CHOICE.  And not be forced into one thing or another.

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN