Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Or just pro choice?

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Replies (21-30):
Friday
by HRH of MJ on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:23 PM
3 moms liked this

Absolutely Pro-Choice.

IMO, the term 'pro-abortion' was simply coined by self righteous pro-lifers to claim their alleged moral superiority and insult those who disagree.

Thank God......it's Friday!!!

katy_kay08
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:23 PM
3 moms liked this

honestly I am pro choice in that I do support a woman's right to make private reproductive choices for herself.   I support programs that help a woman choose to keep her child but I'm also not against abortion and have donated to non profit groups that help women obtain these services.  It is a choice I would make for myself if I found myself in an unwanted pregnancy.  

So while I'm pro choice for everyone else, I'm pro abortion for myself.  

GLWerth
by Gina on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:24 PM
6 moms liked this

Chuck E Cheese. Just sayin' that place is the second circle of hell.

Quoting tscritch:

Where do you think a good place to picket would be? You know, have the most impact? :-)

Quoting wickedfiress:

I'm not sure what "pro abortion" even is.

Do they picket with signs showing childless couples on vacation and chant "abort!" ?

tscritch
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:25 PM

You are sooooooooo right!!!!

Quoting GLWerth:

Quoting tscritch:

Where do you think a good place to picket would be? You know, have the most impact? :-)

Quoting wickedfiress:

Do they picket with signs showing childless couples on vacation and chant "abort!" ?

GLWerth
by Gina on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm pro-choice.

Abortions are sad, but sometimes, there is not a better alternative.

Better that it should remain safe and legal, because it has been around as an option for as long as women have been getting pregnant

SewingMamaLele
by Leanne on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Why would saying someone is pro abortion be insulting? If you are in favor of abortion being legal, then you are in favor of abortion being legal. Seems pretty simple.

Pro choice and pro life are both terms made up to garner more support for either side.

Quoting Friday:

Absolutely Pro-Choice.

IMO, the term 'pro-abortion' was simply coined by self righteous pro-lifers to claim their alleged moral superiority and insult those who disagree.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
paganbaby
by Teflon Don on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Same here.

Quoting Arroree:

I've never known anyone that was "Pro-Abortion"  I'm sure some exist as some of every psychotic extreme do but i've never personally met any. I and everyone I associate with are Pro-Choice.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

paganbaby
by Teflon Don on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:00 PM
2 moms liked this

I think because pro-choice is about more than just abortion.

Quoting SewingMamaLele:

Why would saying someone is pro abortion be insulting? If you are in favor of abortion being legal, then you are in favor of abortion being legal. Seems pretty simple.

Pro choice and pro life are both terms made up to garner more support for either side.

Quoting Friday:

Absolutely Pro-Choice.

paganbaby
by Teflon Don on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:00 PM

laughing

Quoting GLWerth:

Quoting tscritch:

Quoting wickedfiress:

autodidact
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

just pro-choice 

never have I picketed an OB/gyn's office with sights urging women to abort.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured