Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I want to make a public apology to Candlegal, whom I cursed and called a name yesterday It was ugly of me and there is no excuse for my behavior.

I should really proofread things before I post.  I DID NOT place a curse on Candlegal, I meant to say I cursed AT her.  Again, there was no excuse for my behavior. 

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Replies (21-30):
HunnyBabie
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:36 PM

I like the shoes.

gcecelie
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Awesomeness.

But you know what they say... politics and religion...

MeAndTommyLee
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 5:39 PM

clapping

tambrathegreat
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:08 PM

Honestly, I was just having a horrible day  (yelled at by my doctor for not getting an MRI that I couldn't afford, my insurance changed and a prescription went from ten to forty-five dollars, and I've been sick with the same thing for over a month,) and her post just struck the wrong chord.  It wasn't her fault that I reacted inappropriately.

Quoting tiffyhamm:

how awesome of you!  you are a much better person than i am.  i took a break from here to keep myself from cyber-snappin' at folks but after reading some the posts on here, i don't think it was a long enough break. 

UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:10 PM
4 moms liked this

If everybody owned thier mistakes the world would be a better place.

tiffyhamm
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:12 PM
I understand. I come here to relax, unwind, and take my mind off real life, but I often end up bringing it here and it shows through my posts. You did a great thing by apologizing and I'm sorry you were having such a crappy day.

Quoting tambrathegreat:

Honestly, I was just having a horrible day  (yelled at by my doctor for not getting an MRI that I couldn't afford, my insurance changed and a prescription went from ten to forty-five dollars, and I've been sick with the same thing for over a month,) and her post just struck the wrong chord.  It wasn't her fault that I reacted inappropriately.

Quoting tiffyhamm:

how awesome of you!  you are a much better person than i am.  i took a break from here to keep myself from cyber-snappin' at folks but after reading some the posts on here, i don't think it was a long enough break. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
candlegal
by Judy on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Coming from you that is really funny

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

she deserves it most of the time

jcribb16
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:17 PM
3 moms liked this

What a great example set here for us all.  That was really great to see, with both.  :)

jcribb16
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:19 PM
2 moms liked this

*Fail*

tsk tsk

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Yes, you do. Daily

Quoting jcribb16:

*Fail*

tsk tsk

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)