Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I want to make a public apology to Candlegal, whom I cursed and called a name yesterday It was ugly of me and there is no excuse for my behavior.

I should really proofread things before I post.  I DID NOT place a curse on Candlegal, I meant to say I cursed AT her.  Again, there was no excuse for my behavior. 

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Replies (41-50):
toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:21 PM

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Yes, you do. Daily

Quoting jcribb16:

*Fail*

tsk tsk

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

she deserves it most of the time

Wow. 

Arroree
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:27 PM
2 moms liked this

Everyone saying that Sweetakins turned the post negative is lying to themselves. She made a single negative statement, which SHOULD have been ignored and could have easily been ignored.

The ones turning the post negative are those harping on the one negative thing she said and in turn all saying negative and hatefilled things about her to eachother.

Arroree
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:29 PM

In actuality it was you yourself who made the first negative/insulting comment in this thread---I get called so many names by the "oh so tolerant" left I am almost getting immune.  I know which (and I use this term very loosely) ladies are going to do it most of the time and I don't even pay any attention to them.

Quoting candlegal:

Don't bother, you are giving her exactly what she is looking for, negative attention.  It is best to not even pay attention to her.   Did you notice how she is the first one to come into a positive post and try to turn it negative.   

Quoting jcribb16:

Typical response from you.

eye rolling

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Yes, you do. Daily

Quoting jcribb16:

*Fail*

tsk tsk

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

she deserves it most of the time

jcribb16
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:57 PM

So that's how you twist it around to make her the poor li'l victim!  Wow! Thanks for the daily tip!  The thing is, though, is that posters will or won't respond as they please to whatever they wish.  

Sure, she could have been ignored, but CM rules don't say "You must ignore those who make negative remarks towards others in order to not have negative remarks made back to you, and so you won't be scolded by another for being negative towards the first negative poster, who really shouldn't be blamed for turning a thread negative."  

sarcasm       going crazy      sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting Arroree:

Everyone saying that Sweetakins turned the post negative is lying to themselves. She made a single negative statement, which SHOULD have been ignored and could have easily been ignored.

The ones turning the post negative are those harping on the one negative thing she said and in turn all saying negative and hatefilled things about her to eachother.

Arroree
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:05 PM

I never stated that she was any sort of victim, i in fact clearly stated that was she said was negative and should have been ignored as such, not sure where you got victim out of that.

I was simply pointing out the simple fact that had everyone just ignored it the post would have stayed positive. Instead everyone jumped all over her single statment and started making rude hateful comments not just about her statement but about her herself, making the thread very negative.

But you go ahead and read it whatever extreme way you so obviously will, no skin off my back.

Quoting jcribb16:

So that's how you twist it around to make her the poor li'l victim!  Wow! Thanks for the daily tip!  The thing is, though, is that posters will or won't respond as they please to whatever they wish.  

Sure, she could have been ignored, but CM rules don't say "You must ignore those who make negative remarks towards others in order to not have negative remarks made back to you, and so you won't be scolded by another for being negative towards the first negative poster, who really shouldn't be blamed for turning a thread negative."  

Quoting Arroree:

candlegal
by Judy on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this

You are learning, that is exactly how they do it.  Birds of a feather......

Quoting jcribb16:

Quoting Arroree:

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Exactly.

They talked about not giving attention and then continues to give attention. LOL.

Quoting Arroree:

candlegal
by Judy on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:16 PM

That is okay, neither do I.

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Very cool to post this...though I don't know what you're talking about. 

Arroree
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Yeah cause you're just so different...

Pot meet kettle

Quoting candlegal:

Quoting jcribb16:

Quoting Arroree:

candlegal
by Judy on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:26 PM

oh, so I am supposed to care what you think, how funny, thanks

Quoting Arroree:

Yeah cause you're just so different...

Pot meet kettle

Quoting candlegal:

Quoting jcribb16:

Quoting Arroree:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN