Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

This isn't really a hot topic, or current event, but after the week I've had, I need some warm fuzzies.

Ladies, what is your dream pet?

I have three: 

These are American Bison.  I love them. I want one as a pet, but I haver read they can jump ten feet fences with a flat-footed leap.  They are fierce competitors, and lovely in an Ice Age kind of way.

My next is: 

This is a velociraptor.  It, sadly is extinct, but if I could have a pet that was certain to eat me if I made a wrong move, this would be it.  They were supposedly intelligent, pack animals.

My last is:

This is Alexander Skarsgard.  For obvious reason, I want him to be my pet.  He is a desendant of Vikings and I would most certainly pet him if he lived with me.

Please add photos of pets you would like to have.  I need some soft fuzzies.

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:29 PM
Replies (11-20):
tambrathegreat
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:49 PM

I really just want one bison, not a herd.  I would raise it from a baby, bottle feed it, get it used to baths, brush it daily, tie ribbons in its hair.  It would be my Barbie bison.  I would take it for walks, and eventually teach it to let me ride it.  That would be awesomeness time a thousand.

Quoting canadianmom1974:

My dad tried raising bison, they are a huge pain in the ass, after a year he went back to cattle.

There are a few pets along the line if your last one, but as for realistic pets, I'm a dog or cat person and we have one of each so I'm good.

Healthystart30
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I want a sheep-pig! I think they are just so funny looking, and nobody would believe me lol Sorry can't put a pic.
I also want a huge cat, but we have a dog that doesn't like cats, so that will have to wait.

Lol at your last one, that would be a nice pet, might act wild in captivity though ;)
Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I just really want a dog. I love frogs and rats too.

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:52 PM

Right now I just have a bratty hissing cat.

tambrathegreat
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:52 PM

We had rats until I became allergic to them.  They are so  much fun, and really smart.

Quoting Euphoric:

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:55 PM

They are a lot of fun. One of our old rats used to steal 10 and 20 dollar bills off the end table and hide them behind the couch. When my first rat died when I was 12, I cried like a baby.

Quoting tambrathegreat:

We had rats until I became allergic to them.  They are so  much fun, and really smart.

Quoting Euphoric:

www.cafemom.com/group/116692
krysstizzle
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Healthystart30:

I want a sheep-pig! I think they are just so funny looking, and nobody would believe me lol Sorry can't put a pic.
I also want a huge cat, but we have a dog that doesn't like cats, so that will have to wait.

Lol at your last one, that would be a nice pet, might act wild in captivity though ;)

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:57 PM

a sloth....they are just the happiest odd looking creatures.  

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this

hmmmmm team Eric!!

soonergirl980
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I want a sugar glider so bad they are sooooo cute. I wouldn't mind having a pot belly pig too. We have 2 dogs right now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN