Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

This isn't really a hot topic, or current event, but after the week I've had, I need some warm fuzzies.

Ladies, what is your dream pet?

I have three: 

These are American Bison.  I love them. I want one as a pet, but I haver read they can jump ten feet fences with a flat-footed leap.  They are fierce competitors, and lovely in an Ice Age kind of way.

My next is: 

This is a velociraptor.  It, sadly is extinct, but if I could have a pet that was certain to eat me if I made a wrong move, this would be it.  They were supposedly intelligent, pack animals.

My last is:

This is Alexander Skarsgard.  For obvious reason, I want him to be my pet.  He is a desendant of Vikings and I would most certainly pet him if he lived with me.

Please add photos of pets you would like to have.  I need some soft fuzzies.

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:29 PM
Replies (31-40):
wickedfiress
by Kellie on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:02 PM
I'll have to get on the computer for this one, so I can post pictures and links....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ashellbell
by shellbark on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:05 PM
2 moms liked this
Oh.em.gee. You could never be mad if you owned one of these. I would challenge anyone who says differently.

Quoting krysstizzle:

Arghh! So freaking cute! 

Since all of my hypothetical pets are unethical anyone, I'll add this one to the list. As well as that cute as hell happy little thing from Australia...what the heck was it called??

The quokka! This damn thing. 

Quoting ashellbell:

Mobile Photo

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:49 PM

I want a flat-faced white Persian cat, but a nice one.  I had a Persian mix cat, it was soooo lazy and loved to lay around and get petted all day.  It was like a stuffed animal.  I would like that cat, in white.

Or, since I am dreaming (hubs would never go for it) I want one of those tiny, scrawny dogs with the pop eyes.  My BIL had one and it made me so happy, I would just laugh and laugh at it.  I will see if I can figure out the breed. (looked it up...Boston Terrier)

On and finally, dreaming again, I would love a standard poodle.  they are so smart and cool looking, and very well behaved.

Oh and I always wanted one of these, a cool white parrot:

lga1965
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

GLWerth
by Gina on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:56 PM

WAIT! We can have pets like your third choice?

This opens a whole new world for me. Off to convince my husband that I need a new "pet".

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:09 PM

I want a beluga whale

Arroree
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:37 PM

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=494721373927670" width="320" height="240" frameborder="0"></iframe>

areid1023
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:45 PM
2 moms liked this

can i get this bear?

Arroree
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:46 PM

KymberleeAnn
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)