Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

This isn't really a hot topic, or current event, but after the week I've had, I need some warm fuzzies.

Ladies, what is your dream pet?

I have three: 

These are American Bison.  I love them. I want one as a pet, but I haver read they can jump ten feet fences with a flat-footed leap.  They are fierce competitors, and lovely in an Ice Age kind of way.

My next is: 

This is a velociraptor.  It, sadly is extinct, but if I could have a pet that was certain to eat me if I made a wrong move, this would be it.  They were supposedly intelligent, pack animals.

My last is:

This is Alexander Skarsgard.  For obvious reason, I want him to be my pet.  He is a desendant of Vikings and I would most certainly pet him if he lived with me.

Please add photos of pets you would like to have.  I need some soft fuzzies.

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:29 PM
Replies (41-50):
KymberleeAnn
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Just give a a lion pride and I'll be so happy:)

Come and join the fun at the:sunglasses mini

KymberleeAnn's Corner for African American Women

Or the Adorable Ladies group

www.cafemom.com/group/118327

www.cafemom.com/group/118542 Adorable Ladies Link

tambrathegreat
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this

You know, I didn't like beagles until I became a groomer. They are the sweetest dogs around, and I love their baying bark.

Quoting lga1965:

tambrathegreat
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:43 PM

That is one pet that I'd let sleep in my bed with me. 

Quoting GLWerth:

WAIT! We can have pets like your third choice?

This opens a whole new world for me. Off to convince my husband that I need a new "pet".

IAMmomtotrips
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:47 PM
I used to want a lion...but this week, I'm teaching argument and I found this documentary called "elephants in the living room" and it completely changed my views on exotic animal ownership! It was insane!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
romalove
by Roma on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Quoting tiffyhamm:

I always wanted to own something like a snake, lizard, or turtle, but they kinda freak me out so I don't think I'm getting one anytime soon.

My daughter was gifted with two turtles for her 17th birthday by her boyfriend.  They came in a 29 gallon tank.  She has wanted a turtle since she is 6 years old, so this was a dream gift.  She is very weird lol.

Goodwoman614
by Satan on Apr. 6, 2013 at 2:28 AM

I would want an African grey. 

Might look for a rescue once dd is out of the house.

LilrockerMama
by Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 2:31 AM

Mobile Photo

Lol it just makes me happy to look at haha
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
grandmab125
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I have my dream pet...A Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.  They are the most loveable dogs.  They are happy just to be attached to your ankle like a toddler.  Chandler Bing is a funny, cuddly, bundle of joy, and he makes me laugh a lot.  (This is a picture of what my dog looks like.)

Daisy in Fort Collins, CO

Ziva65
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:43 AM

I want an Alpaca. Too much work right now, but sometime. I also always wanted a Bernese Mountain dog and got one a few years ago. I adore her. She's alot like this one: 100 pounds pure play and love. She thinks she's the size of our Shitzu- that's her best buddy. Pretty funny. I love him too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN