Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Fine, here is the Ohio State vandalism story without the video

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:13 PM
  • 114 Replies
Yes , like it or not, PRO CHOICERS can be extremist assholes, too. what she did was wrong and inexcusable, despite the lengths some here are going to to justify it and pretend it was acceptable behavior.

From Www.feerepublic.com

Pro-life display vandalized at Ohio State University
Lifesite ^ | Ben Johnson
Posted on Thu Apr 04 2013 21:14:57 GMT-0400 (EDT) by Morgana

COLUMBUS, April 3, 2013 (LifeSiteNews.com) – A pro-life group that shows graphic images of aborted babies says it had its display vandalized at Ohio State University on Tuesday.
Created Equal, which is based in Columbus, posted a video on YouTube of an angry college-aged woman tearing down its signs while shouting population control slogans.
“You want an overpopulated earth?” she asked, as she tore apart a series of freestanding posters. “You want to keep on paying taxes for babies that are born to crackheads? Do you really want that? Do you really want a population of people that were born on drugs, that were born into welfare?”
“Do you want to keep on paying for that s—t?” she asked. “Because I don't.”
The woman then walked away.
Several commenters on the video asked why the organization's volunteers apparently made no attempt to stop her.
Created Equal replied on its YouTube page, “We contacted the authorities and they are on the lookout for her. There was no reason for any of our volunteers to risk their own safety in order to stop her vandalism. People are more valuable than objects.”
“This has been our policy for years,” the group elaborated. “We never defend property. Only people.”
Pro-life activists commonly encounter vandalism, hostility, and occasionally violence while promoting the pro-life cause.
Last April, a man jumped out of a car and slashed a banner with a hunting knife as volunteers from the group States of Refuge read the Bible outside the Jackson Women’s Health Organization in Mississippi.
Pro-life displays have been destroyed at Princeton, the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, Western Kentucky University, Northern Kentucky University, the State University of New York at Buffalo, and numerous other institutions of higher learning – sometimes in the name of “free speech.”
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
futureshock
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:16 PM
4 moms liked this

I have never seen an accurate "pro-life display." 

talia-mom
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:17 PM

And?

Doesn't justify the criminal acts of that pro-choice woman.

Quoting futureshock:

LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Your opinion on the display has ZERO to do with Her vandalism being unacceptable.

Quoting futureshock:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
12hellokitty
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Thanks.  I did try and edit my post and remove video but I wasn't quick enough. my apologies to anyone who was offended.  

ashellbell
by shellbark on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this
It's not acceptable, ever, to act like that. I can't imagine anyone would find it to be.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tambrathegreat
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:20 PM
3 moms liked this

Wow, people in a heated debate or public arena can be assholes.  Who knew?

LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Yet in the thread that was removed, more than one person WAS defending her atrocious behavior.

Quoting ashellbell:

It's not acceptable, ever, to act like that. I can't imagine anyone would find it to be.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:23 PM
This is a discussion board for current events.

Quoting tambrathegreat:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tambrathegreat
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:24 PM

And?

Quoting LoveMyBoyK:

This is a discussion board for current events.

Quoting tambrathegreat:

coolmommy2x
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this
anyone on any side an arguement can be an asshole. I am pro-choice but would never vandalize any pro-life property.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)