Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I the only one on CM watching the trial??

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:10 PM
  • 60 Replies
1 mom liked this

OK--I have been watching the Jodi Arias trial and it is so riveting!! I LOVE court TV!! If you don't know about the case, just google Jodi Arias trial. It is the most watched trial since Casey Anthony!!

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
glitterteaz
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Hate court TV and refuse to watch a trial period.

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Where is NatureWoman? She is really into this trial.

rfurlongg
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Sorry, I have only been paying attention peripheraly to the Arias trial.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katy_kay08
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this

the last trial I watched on television was the OJ Simpson trial.  

nb34
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:03 PM

I don't have enough time on my hand to watch trials. What's so interesting about it? 

RMC007
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:04 PM

I watch it too. I have to work during the day, but I do catch up on what I missed when I get home. For the past few months, my nightly routine involves watching HLN until I fall asleep, lol. That chick is guilty as guilty gets.

Allebas
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:27 PM

Well--one of my BFF's KNEW the victim personally! She said he was the sweetest, kindest, funniest guys ever! She said Jodi is totally LYING about the self-defense claim. Jodi says that Travis came after her when Jodi supposedly dropped Travis' camera. Jodi then stabbed Travis 29 times--9 of the stab wounds were to Travis' back!! Jodi also slashed Travis' throat from ear to ear! She also shot him once in the head with a .25 caliber weapon. Sorry--but if you are trying to get away from someone attacking you, there is no need for over-kill! Travis had been in the shower. IF Jodi's story was true, which I do not believe it was, all she had to do was cut Travis bad enough to get AWAY from him, run out of the house and get in her car and drive away! I seriously doubt Travis would have chased her out of the house buck-naked in broad-daylight.

There is a TON of evidence to prove that Jodi had planned this murder. She is facing the death penalty for premeditated murder in the 1st degree.

The Defense KNOWS they are SO SCREWED, that they have already moved for a mistrial TWICE!! YA! RIGHT! The Judge has DENIED both motions!!

They had a guy on TV a few weeks back. I think he's an attorney or a retired Judge. I forget which. Anyway, he predicted that Casey Anthony would get off--which he was right! They asked him for his prediction in the Jodi Arias trial. He said she will get premeditated murder in the first degree and get the death penalty!

I cannot wait for tomorrow's testimony!!

Quoting nb34:

I don't have enough time on my hand to watch trials. What's so interesting about it? 

JP-StrongForTwo
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:33 PM

Yes i watch it. I live 10 mins from mesa.

and seriously, she can cry self defense all she wants. i think she is full of shit. 29 stabs, a shot to the face, a slit throat. 

she was fucking pissed, and she killed him. it was a crime of passion. 

but NOT self defense. 

Allebas
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Oh man!! You LUCKY!! I wish I lived close enough to get to be inside the courtroom!! I have a friend who lives about 10 minutes from the courthouse where the trial is taking place!!

I totally agree with everything you've said! I have a friend who knew Travis!! She said he was so sweet, funny, and nice to everyone! She said Travis would not have hurt any female and that Jodi is a BIG, FAT LIAR!

Quoting JP-StrongForTwo:

Yes i watch it. I live 10 mins from mesa.

and seriously, she can cry self defense all she wants. i think she is full of shit. 29 stabs, a shot to the face, a slit throat. 

she was fucking pissed, and she killed him. it was a crime of passion. 

but NOT self defense. 

LindaClement
by Linda on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm with you.

Court is dull.

Quoting glitterteaz:

Hate court TV and refuse to watch a trial period.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured