Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

"FLUFF" My DH can be such an Ass; but when he is Good, he is Oh So Sweet!

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:45 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this
As DH and I are sitting over breakfast this morning, finalzing our plans for attack for the day (3 kids off to school and each of us off to work, same old, same old) it dawns on me, I have 3 kids to get to 3 different places all within a span of 1 hour, criss-crossing the town like a bomarang, DH turns to me and says: "What can I do to help you?" THOSE were the 7 sweetest words he has ever spoken to me in our nearly 20 years of marriage. What has your DH or SO said to you that meant the world to you!?
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:02 PM

What a great guy.

lizmarie1975
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Very sweet.

IhaveHisjoy
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this

That's really nice!!!!

Not too long ago dh went out to help on an arrest..the guy was really fighting getting cuffs on. When dh walked up, identified himself the guy stopped fighting and asked if dh knew me. When dh told him I was his wife, the guy allowed himself to be cuffued, apologized and asked dh to tell me "thank you"..Dh came home and told me how proud he was of me and how I'm really making a difference. That made me cry...because I no longer take pay, i've been told I don't "work". He knows I do and I love it!

Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:22 PM

The last words he said to me were I love you.  I will forever cherish those three words.  I can still hear them in my head.

LindaClement
by Thatwoman on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this

What a doll!

Best on ever, dh and I were having a banter in the living room, and he started throwing unpopped corn kernels at me from his bowl and said, 'but you're so hot, they'll pop by the time they get to you.'

What a guy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)