Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Tsk Tsk, Coulter...

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 1:23 AM
  • 43 Replies
The Fox Nation website has removed a column by conservative commentator Ann Coulter because it had a reference to killing the daughter of Sen. John McCain.

Fox said Thursday that the post was removed because of the reference. It had been posted Wednesday.

Coulter wrote about how MSNBC's Martin Bashir suggested Republican senators wouldn't support stronger gun control legislation until a member of their family was killed. She wrote: "Let's start with Meghan McCain!"

McCain tweeted on Thursday that she "couldn't imagine living a life that seems so void of love, compassion and perspective."

Her mother, Cindy McCain, tweeted that "Ann Coulter needs to get a life!"

http://m.fremonttribune.com/entertainment/tv/fox-removes-coulter-column-with-mccain-reference/article_9964ae61-1470-5e58-b67d-082dbe7cc6e6.html?mobile_touch=true
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 2:18 AM
4 moms liked this

People need to stop paying attention to Coulter, whatever mindless nonsense that woman says. Take away her microphone, turn our backs to her. Stop giving attention to the crazy kid in the class. 

TrouserMouse
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 2:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I could break that bitch in half.

Healthystart30
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 2:22 AM
So she is going against her own party now? Or was that some kind of a sick joke? I think only lunatics joke about murdering someone! But I'm pretty sure she will be cast away now after this! No pack likes to have one of their own turn against them.
TrouserMouse
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 2:27 AM

The two have a long-standing dispute.

Quoting Healthystart30:

So she is going against her own party now? Or was that some kind of a sick joke? I think only lunatics joke about murdering someone! But I'm pretty sure she will be cast away now after this! No pack likes to have one of their own turn against them.

Healthystart30
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 2:32 AM
Quoting TrouserMouse:

Ah, ok I didn't know, only see things about her on here and that's enough for me. Why are they disputing?
mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Because in the market place of ideas, Anne Coulter has none so she makes stuff up. Anything to get attention and this has gotten her attention. 

Quoting Healthystart30:
Quoting TrouserMouse:
Ah, ok I didn't know, only see things about her on here and that's enough for me. Why are they disputing?
talia-mom
by Gold Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Because Megan Mccain has gotten some attention for being pretty and less conservative than Ann and more of the way the party needs to head.

Quoting Healthystart30:

Quoting TrouserMouse:

12hellokitty
by Ruby Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Healthystart30:

Meghan McCain is far from being a conservative.

talia-mom
by Gold Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 9:22 AM
3 moms liked this

and you know

a show host suggesting all Republicans should have a family member shot is sick.

UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 9:41 AM

That would be sick except that isn't even close to what happened. 

Quoting talia-mom:

and you know

a show host suggesting all Republicans should have a family member shot is sick.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN