Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S**T or get off the pot......

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 12:36 PM
  • 4 Replies

North Korea...seriously...either launch or shut up about it. Anyone else think they're making fools of themselves with this crap? I mean they may have numbers in bodies on the battlefield...but their supplies (military and food) is laughable. What they have, they got from Russia and China....both of whom are telling the North to back off and stop causing trouble. I also wonder if this is really Kim Jong Un's doing..or if its his daddy's regime pulling the string using Un as a front man...

People are panicing over this. but the truth is the second they launch anything, our ships will intercept it. If they "invade" the South...they have us, the South, and Japan on their ass, and they have pretty much no one. I definitely get why this is in the news, but jeez, either do it or don't lol...I think that country is in dire need of some attention...whats sad is the brainwashed, oblivious North Korean civilians, are the ones who are going to suffer.

by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Donna6503
by Gold Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 12:44 PM
I think they are going to wait a bit; they maybe crazy, they're not stupid.

Why would N Korea launch an attack when S. Korea, USA, and Japan is on a high military alert?

I suspect, they'll listen to China's civilian leaders, and ease the tension slightly. Soon thereafter, China's military aide will enter N Korea with a bit more ease then it is now.

So, I believe, if N Korea will do something it will be in about 3 months or so. Still, N Korea had already used a submarine to run into a S Korea's fishing boat, blown up an island, kidnapped S Koreans, in just the past couple of years.

I feel this is more about the political conflicts of China's internal politics of its' military vs its' civilian leadership than about N Korea.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dee0886
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm just really skeptical about this being Un's doing. He went to college in Switzerland, he has other world experience unlike his dad who only stayed in communist countries. Plus look who he's married to. She's not from the North and she wears French and American designer clothes. Just doesn't fit to me.

I think you're right though, if anything happens, it'll be later. Plus it's one thing doing these things directly on South Koreans...but that missile has the potential to kill Americans...lots of them that are stationed in the South.they do that and it's on lol

Quoting Donna6503:

Why would N Korea launch an attack when S. Korea, USA, and Japan is on a high military alert?

I suspect, they'll listen to China's civilian leaders, and ease the tension slightly. Soon thereafter, China's military aide will enter N Korea with a bit more ease then it is now.

So, I believe, if N Korea will do something it will be in about 3 months or so. Still, N Korea had already used a submarine to run into a S Korea's fishing boat, blown up an island, kidnapped S Koreans, in just the past couple of years.

I feel this is more about the political conflicts of China's internal politics of its' military vs its' civilian leadership than about N Korea.

Donna6503
by Gold Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 1:11 PM
He is only 29, in many ways, he is doing exactly what is directed by "The Prince."

While, N Korea having over 500k rockets (short range) that can be launch in fairly quick time. My fear, is that they launch say, 200 into S Korea. Would S Korea counter with a full scale attack, would China (re) enter or could they enter Taiwan (or even Japan) what would ( or should ) be the proper US response.

While, I feel that isn't going to happen, there is a possibility it might and that is indeed scary.

Quoting Dee0886:

I'm just really skeptical about this being Un's doing. He went to college in Switzerland, he has other world experience unlike his dad who only stayed in communist countries. Plus look who he's married to. She's not from the North and she wears French and American designer clothes. Just doesn't fit to me.

I think you're right though, if anything happens, it'll be later. Plus it's one thing doing these things directly on South Koreans...but that missile has the potential to kill Americans...lots of them that are stationed in the South.they do that and it's on lol

Quoting Donna6503:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LindaClement
by Linda on Apr. 12, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Being a bit in the firing line, I have to say I'm completely content with the present blustering...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured