Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Is America's Economy going down?.. We should know!

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:15 PM
  • 37 Replies

I've read several articles and sites about dollar's collapse. It kind of gave me the chills. Are these info true and proven? If so, How can I protect my family?? We,Moms, should know. After all, we take care of our family's budget.

Please Help!

by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:19 PM
2 moms liked this

I'd say there is truth to it. The only way I know to protect it is to buy gold, or buy other foreign currency with yours. However, I don't know too many people that have the ability to sacrifice their American dollars that pay for their living, and buy foreign currency and gold to safeguard their family. 

lga1965
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:24 PM

We take care of our family's budget? Is your husband stupid? My DH was an accountant and he did the budget.

But, aside from that, the economy is IMPROVING. Where are you getting your information? From 5 year old Blogs?

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:26 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting lga1965:

We take care of our family's budget? Is your husband stupid? My DH was an accountant and he did the budget.

But, aside from that, the economy is IMPROVING. Where are you getting your information? From 5 year old Blogs?

Grrr. 

DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:50 PM
4 moms liked this

Seriously? You claim in another post how you don't incite people, or behave in a wrong way?  Then you post this??? Her husband isn't stupid. I do the budget for my house too and my husband is anything but stupid. He has 2 masters and a PHD. He also works 60-80 hours a week, and is deployed half of the year, every year. I do our budget because I run what goes on in our home as a stay at home mom. I know what the ins and out of our day and life are. He doesn't have time for it and 100% trusts me to do it. 

Our economy isn't improving. Stop reading liberal biased bs, and take a look at what is actually going on. The OP is correct. I hope we can find a way out of this mess soon, BEFORE our financial structure actually does collapse. You might want to learn a few things from your hubby in the meantime. Smh... 

I realize that you are older than some of us. (That is not meant as a slight), but in our day and age a lot of women do the budget in our homes. 

PS... Both sides of the coin are responsible for the mess we are currently in and we are going further down the tube. So please don't come back at me with any conservative bashing. We all need to be informed. Just don't spew crazy stuff. 

Where in the hell is Brooke? Lol 

Quoting lga1965:

coolmommy2x
by Gold Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:57 PM
From my own experience, the economy is improving.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MargieWilson
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Only people know the REAL condition our economy. Those who are keenly interested in economics would relate.. Some od you may disagree but WAKE UP PEople! :D Try Researching Dollar's Collapse and Learn..  

grandmab125
by Gold Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:00 PM
2 moms liked this

That's a really great way to welcome a new member....attack her.  Why are you so damn nasty?

Quoting lga1965:

grandma B

Cutenessmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:04 PM

Why yes! Rome is a burning!

grandmab125
by Gold Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this

What's with you?  First you put up a post in which it appears you are asking for advice, then you turn around and yell at people.  It's certainly not the way to fit in with a group.  If you joined this group so that you can lecture people, you're not going to get far.

Quoting MargieWilson:

Only people know the REAL condition our economy. Those who are keenly interested in economics would relate.. Some od you may disagree but WAKE UP PEople! :D Try Researching Dollar's Collapse and Learn..  

grandma B

DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:08 PM
2 moms liked this
For some, their own outlook is improving depending on the situation they were in previously. However. We have to look at the overall health of our financial structure. That is not improving, not in the least. That is the scary part.
Quoting coolmommy2x:

From my own experience, the economy is improving.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN