Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Breast Cancer Awareness? Facebook thing

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:14 AM
  • 1 Replies

I received this to my inbox on Facebook. How does it raise breast cancer awareness? Just curious

Hi Girls, so here is the time of year again when we try to raise awareness for breast cancer through a game. It's very easy and I would like all of you to participate. Two years ago we had to write the color of our underwear on our wall. Men wondered for days at what was going on with random colors on our walls. This year we make references to your love life status. Do not answer to this message just post the corresponding word on your wall AND send this message privately to all the girls in your contact list!!!!!! BLUEBERRY = single; PINEAPPLE = it's complicated; RASPBERRY = I can't / don't want to commit; APPLE= engaged; CHERRY= in a relationship; BANANA=married; AVOCADO= I'm the better half; STRAWBERRY= can't find Mr. Right; LEMON = want to be single RAISIN = want to get married to my partner. Last time the underwear game was mentioned on tv, let's see if we get there with this one !!!!! Copy and paste this message into a new one and send to all your girly friends and update your status with your answer . .
forward this please

by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
SuperChicken
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:19 AM

It doesn't. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)