Here we go with this BS again-Bangladeshi man beaten in 'revenge attack' to Boston bombings.
- Abdullah Faruque, 30, claims he was nearly beaten unconscious by a group of Hispanic males at a Bronx, New York Applebee's
- He says he didn't know anything about the Boston bombings because he had 'a busy day'
A Bangladeshi man has claimed he was beaten at a New York City Applebee's in retaliation for the Boston Marathon bombings - because of the color of his skin.
Abdullah Faruque, 30, says that he was heading out of the restaurant to smoke a cigarette when he noticed a group of Hispanic men who had been at the bar followed him out.
They then confronted him.
Attack: Abdullah Faruque claims he was beaten outside this Applebee's location in the Bronx after a group of customers asked him if her was 'Arab'
He told the New York Post: 'One of the guys asked if I was Arab. I just shook my head, said like, "Yeah, whatever."'
Faruque said that when he tried to go back inside Applebee's, one of
the men said, 'Yeah, he's a f***ing Arab,' and they attacked, beating
him about the head and body.
He told the paper that he did not know about the Boston bombings, because he had 'a busy day.'
He said he was only beaten for a little over a minute, but he suffered a dislocated shoulder and was nearly knocked unconscious in the attack.
He told the Post that he knew he was outnumbered, and just did his best to protect himself.
He said it wasn't until he got home when he turned on the TV and learned of the bloodbath in Boston.
Bombs: Mr Faruque said he did not know about the Boston bombings that occurred earlier in the day because he had 'a busy day'
He told the paper: 'I saw the news, and then it hits me: That's why I got jumped.'
The NYPD Hate Crimes unit is reportedly investigating the attack.
In Boston, authorities have scoured through video footage and photos of the area near the finish line to establish suspects.
Investigators are now seeking at least two men pictured in images taken before two bombs exploded near the finish line of the marathon, law enforcement and national security officials said today.
Authorities are examining thousands of pictures taken by surveillance cameras, the media and ordinary citizens around the time the bomb blasts went off and are likely to try to talk to additional people, the officials said.
Probe: Authorities are examining surveillance footage and numerous photos taken around the time the bomb blasts went off and are likely to try to talk to additional people, the officials said
Details about the person's appearance have not yet been confirmed by the FBI.
The bombs were crudely fashioned from
ordinary kitchen pressure cookers packed with explosives, nails and ball
bearings, investigators and others close to the case said.
Investigators suspect the devices were then hidden in black duffel bags and left on the ground.
The blasts killed 8-year-old Martin Richard, of Boston, 29-year-old Krystle Campbell, of Medford, and Lu Lingzi, a Boston University graduate student from China.
Boston has remained under a tight security presence, with scores of National Guard troops gathering among armored Humvees in the Boston Common.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311153/Abdullah-Faruque-Bangledeshi-man-beaten-revenge-attack-Boston-Marathon-bombings.html#ixzz2QwB9tP4b
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Thank God......it's Friday!!!