Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

just so you know. Posting the marathon heroes

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:30 AM
  • 133 Replies
5 moms liked this

I deleted my post on the heroes due to one poster deciding to hijack it with partisan BS. Sorry to those of you who posted great articles, but I just did not have the patience for that in a post that should have had NO reference to politics. Then to top it off I was told to go shine my rifles.

Again I am sorry.

by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:31 AM

I missed it.

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:32 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm sorry that happened.

kam013
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:33 AM
2 moms liked this

No problem, I saw that is was headed in that direction and was going to say something, then just decided I didn't have the energy to bother.  

Was going to get off the electronics for a while and just before I logged off FB they posted a Bomb Scare at South Station in Boston, so I popped over here to see if anyone had heard anything.  Hence finding this post ...

notabosley
by Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Ditto

Quoting FromAtoZ:

I missed it.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Carpy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Keep us posted, but probably just a scare.

Quoting kam013:

No problem, I saw that is was headed in that direction and was going to say something, then just decided I didn't have the energy to bother.  

Was going to get off the electronics for a while and just before I logged off FB they posted a Bomb Scare at South Station in Boston, so I popped over here to see if anyone had heard anything.  Hence finding this post ...

talia-mom
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:35 AM
3 moms liked this
I saw it. Some people just don't have the manners to know when not to do it.
kam013
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Yeah, I'm sure it probably is.  There were so many of them yesterday all over the place, Bourne Bridge, Bridgewater State College, Marshfield, Plymouth, New Bedford, etc.  It was crazy. 

I have something called New England Incident Alerts on my FB page and they alert to all kinds of goings on, accidents, shootings etc.  They just posted it 10 minutes ago, stating that Bomb sniffing dogs reacted positively to it, but not exactly sure what that means.  

Quoting Carpy:

Quoting kam013:

kam013
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this

ALL CLEAR HAS JUST BEEN GIVEN AT SOUTH STATION.

Quoting Carpy:

Quoting kam013:

Carpy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Good. The crazies come out of the woodwork at times like this.

Quoting kam013:

ALL CLEAR HAS JUST BEEN GIVEN AT SOUTH STATION.

Quoting Carpy:

Quoting kam013:

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Apr. 20, 2013 at 12:45 PM
When was this?

Quoting kam013:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)