Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Former Tennessee Politician Arrested For Masturbating Out Car Window While Going 90 MPH

Posted by   + Show Post

A former Tennessee politician was arrested for allegedly masturbating out of his car window while driving 90MPH. William Lee Blakely was the former vice mayor of Mount Carmel, TN and has been charged with indecent and reckless endangerment as well as other charges. After the arrest, several more women have come out to testify about similar incidents in the past. According to detectives, these incidents have been going on for 3-4 years with victims ranging between ages 16-65.

Read more: http://voice4america.com/articles/2013/04/13/former-tennessee-politician-arrested-for-masturbating-out-car-window-while-going-90-mph.html#ixzz2R4FZAhtm
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 12:09 AM
Replies (41-46):
tambrathegreat
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:18 PM
2 moms liked this

I want to see video of that little trick.

stormcris
by Christy on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow what kind of talent do you have that you can do that while driving that fast and not wreck. 

tambrathegreat
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Not to mention he either has very low windows or a HUGE schlong.  I'm just sayin'...

Quoting stormcris:

Wow what kind of talent do you have that you can do that while driving that fast and not wreck. 

stormcris
by Christy on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep but now enquiring minds want to know how this was pulled off....video. LOL

Quoting tambrathegreat:

Not to mention he either has very low windows or a HUGE schlong.  I'm just sayin'...

Quoting stormcris:

Della529
by Matlock on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:20 AM

LMHO!  You ladies crack me up!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN