Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
Who else is watching it?
So wish they would've gotten away. :( knew they wouldn't though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Replies (11-20):
NutHouseMomma
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 6:42 AM
I was curious about the mom not just saying someone was staying there too. Dumb. That girl was nabbed and held captive in the police officers boat/basement...I forget which one.

The mom has attachment issues, clearly. I don't think they have been intimate - who knows though.

Good show.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

I only saw a portion of an episode

Question

Why was the mom lying to the cop about that girl staying there who was in the shower

And why did she run when he went to the door

When the cop came back he said

"I know who your working for"... Who is he working for?

Do you think Norman and his mom have had a sexual encounter? Or the mom and the older brother?

I get that feeling...
lizmarie1975
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 6:44 AM
Loving it but haven't seen the latest episode.
romalove
by Roma on Apr. 26, 2013 at 6:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Question

Why was the mom lying to the cop about that girl staying there who was in the shower  
The cop had been hiding her in his basement, then boat, using her as a sex slave

And why did she run when he went to the door  See answer above lol

"I know who your working for"... Who is he working for?  Norman's brother (Dylan) is working for people who grow pot and have a big drug thing going on

Do you think Norman and his mom have had a sexual encounter? Or the mom and the older brother?  It hasn't been said yet.  It has been said Norman has blackouts and that he killed his dad and has no memory of it, which his mother is covering up.

I get that feeling...

viv212
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:51 AM
It is loosely based off of Norman Bates or Ed Gein?

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Question

Do you think Norman and his mom have had a sexual encounter? Or the mom and the older brother?

I get that feeling...
1Giovanni
by Becca on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:59 AM

I have seen it a first ep. because i could watch it free on amazon instant. But I can't find it any where else to watch without paying $1.99 ep. I don't have cable, so I can only watch shows/movies on hulu, amazon or netflix. So it suck...

I do want to watch the rest of them at some point.

SentRegards
by Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:47 PM
ive read its off the old Psycho movie about a Bates Motel and the owner killing guests

i love the idea of the series!! but Norman is such a corney actor and the moms almost incest relationship creeps me out

Quoting viv212:

It is loosely based off of Norman Bates or Ed Gein?

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Question

I get that feeling...

SentRegards
by Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:51 PM
I mightve sworn the mother would've killed the dad just by how non challantly she acted just taking a shower and just moving, so happily to the beach right after

Quoting romalove:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Question

The cop had been hiding her in his basement, then boat, using her as a sex slave

See answer above lol

"I know who your working for"... Who is he working for?  N
orman's brother (Dylan) is working for people who grow pot and have a big drug thing going on

It hasn't been said yet.  It has been said Norman has blackouts and that he killed his dad and has no memory of it, which his mother is covering up.

I get that feeling...

romalove
by Roma on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Quoting SentRegards:

I mightve sworn the mother would've killed the dad just by how non challantly she acted just taking a shower and just moving, so happily to the beach right after

Quoting romalove:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Question

See answer above lol

orman's brother (Dylan) is working for people who grow pot and have a big drug thing going on

It hasn't been said yet.  It has been said Norman has blackouts and that he killed his dad and has no memory of it, which his mother is covering up.

I get that feeling...

Maybe I should clarify.

They showed her telling Dylan what happened, and she told Dylan that Norman hit his father with some hard object, killing him, and that she dragged his body into the garage and pulled a shelf over on him to make it look like that was what happened.  Norman had been sent to his room, and he "discovered" the body, got his mother, and acted like he had no idea what happened.

With this show, that could be truth, or not.....

maxswolfsuit
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:59 PM

I love it. 

I love how it's modern day, but still stylized like the 50s. 

maxswolfsuit
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Quoting romalove:

Quoting SentRegards:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Question

See answer above lol

I get that feeling...

Maybe I should clarify.

They showed her telling Dylan what happened, and she told Dylan that Norman hit his father with some hard object, killing him, and that she dragged his body into the garage and pulled a shelf over on him to make it look like that was what happened.  Norman had been sent to his room, and he "discovered" the body, got his mother, and acted like he had no idea what happened.

With this show, that could be truth, or not.....

I was wondering too. Everything we've seen isn't real. Like when Norma told Norman to get rid of the belt it was a hallucination. So maybe the flashback was Norma's fantasy. 

Or maybe the hallucination was real and Norma wants Norman to think he's crazy!!! Only time will tell. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN