Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
Who else is watching it?
So wish they would've gotten away. :( knew they wouldn't though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Replies (31-40):
maxswolfsuit
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Quoting romalove:

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting SentRegards:

I mightve sworn the mother would've killed the dad just by how non challantly she acted just taking a shower and just moving, so happily to the beach right after

Quoting romalove:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

I only saw a portion of an episode

Question

Why was the mom lying to the cop about that girl staying there who was in the shower  
The cop had been hiding her in his basement, then boat, using her as a sex slave

And why did she run when he went to the door  
See answer above lol

When the cop came back he said

"I know who your working for"... Who is he working for?  N
orman's brother (Dylan) is working for people who grow pot and have a big drug thing going on

Do you think Norman and his mom have had a sexual encounter? Or the mom and the older brother?  
It hasn't been said yet.  It has been said Norman has blackouts and that he killed his dad and has no memory of it, which his mother is covering up.

I get that feeling...

Maybe I should clarify.

They showed her telling Dylan what happened, and she told Dylan that Norman hit his father with some hard object, killing him, and that she dragged his body into the garage and pulled a shelf over on him to make it look like that was what happened.  Norman had been sent to his room, and he "discovered" the body, got his mother, and acted like he had no idea what happened.

With this show, that could be truth, or not.....

I was wondering too. Everything we've seen isn't real. Like when Norma told Norman to get rid of the belt it was a hallucination. So maybe the flashback was Norma's fantasy. 

Or maybe the hallucination was real and Norma wants Norman to think he's crazy!!! Only time will tell. 

I have seen people say they think Dylan is a product of Norman's mind.  lol

That would be interesting. But other people see him too. Norma talks to him and Norman has introduced him to friends. 

I would be a cool twist, but it would annoy me since other people can see him. 

romalove
by Roma on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting SentRegards:

I mightve sworn the mother would've killed the dad just by how non challantly she acted just taking a shower and just moving, so happily to the beach right after

Quoting romalove:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Question

Why was the mom lying to the cop about that girl staying there who was in the shower  
The cop had been hiding her in his basement, then boat, using her as a sex slave

See answer above lol

orman's brother (Dylan) is working for people who grow pot and have a big drug thing going on

Do you think Norman and his mom have had a sexual encounter? Or the mom and the older brother?  
It hasn't been said yet.  It has been said Norman has blackouts and that he killed his dad and has no memory of it, which his mother is covering up.

I get that feeling...

Maybe I should clarify.

They showed her telling Dylan what happened, and she told Dylan that Norman hit his father with some hard object, killing him, and that she dragged his body into the garage and pulled a shelf over on him to make it look like that was what happened.  Norman had been sent to his room, and he "discovered" the body, got his mother, and acted like he had no idea what happened.

I was wondering too. Everything we've seen isn't real. Like when Norma told Norman to get rid of the belt it was a hallucination. So maybe the flashback was Norma's fantasy. 

Or maybe the hallucination was real and Norma wants Norman to think he's crazy!!! Only time will tell. 

That would be interesting. But other people see him too. Norma talks to him and Norman has introduced him to friends. 

I know; but I also know that the same way we originally saw the dad's death as Norman saw it, and now we see that Mom has a different take on it, maybe everything is just a figment of Norman's imagination.

Who knows....

maxswolfsuit
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Quoting romalove:

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting SentRegards:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Question

See answer above lol

I get that feeling...

Maybe I should clarify.

I know; but I also know that the same way we originally saw the dad's death as Norman saw it, and now we see that Mom has a different take on it, maybe everything is just a figment of Norman's imagination.

Who knows....

But nothing we say from Norman's perspective was different from Norma's version. She just had some of the missing pieces added. 

But I agree... who knows. I think they will try to keep us guessing. 

TCgirlatheart
by TC on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:54 PM
The way their names are so similar makes me wonder if they're not ALL just a part of Norman's hallucinations or multiple personalities. Anyone see the movie Identity?
TCgirlatheart
by TC on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Ok. I will be checking to see if it's on demand.
romalove
by Roma on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Quoting TCgirlatheart:

The way their names are so similar makes me wonder if they're not ALL just a part of Norman's hallucinations or multiple personalities. Anyone see the movie Identity?

Yes.

I saw Identity.

SentRegards
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:42 PM
Hmmmm, I thought it was reality when she told him to do something about the belt... I was afraid he was going over there to kill that cop!!

I caught only parts of the last few episodes, I didn't even know they talked about the dad! I hate how they just left that first episode hanging anyway

Dylans gotta be real, he has a job and met that Bradley girl....
I wonder if Norman really had sex with Bradley if he IS hallucinating this much

Quoting maxswolfsuit:Quoting romalove:Quoting SentRegards:I mightve sworn the mother would've killed the dad just by how non challantly she acted just taking a shower and just moving, so happily to the beach right after

Quoting romalove:Quoting sweet-a-kins:I only saw a portion of an episode

Question

Why was the mom lying to the cop about that girl staying there who was in the shower  The cop had been hiding her in his basement, then boat, using her as a sex slave

And why did she run when he went to the door  See answer above lol

"I know who your working for"... Who is he working for?  Norman's brother (Dylan) is working for people who grow pot and have a big drug thing going on

Do you think Norman and his mom have had a sexual encounter? Or the mom and the older brother?  It hasn't been said yet.  It has been said Norman has blackouts and that he killed his dad and has no memory of it, which his mother is covering up.

I get that feeling...
Maybe I should clarify.They showed her telling Dylan what happened, and she told Dylan that Norman hit his father with some hard object, killing him, and that she dragged his body into the garage and pulled a shelf over on him to make it look like that was what happened.  Norman had been sent to his room, and he "discovered" the body, got his mother, and acted like he had no idea what happened.With this show, that could be truth, or not.....I was wondering too. Everything we've seen isn't real. Like when Norma told Norman to get rid of the belt it was a hallucination. So maybe the flashback was Norma's fantasy. Or maybe the hallucination was real and Norma wants Norman to think he's crazy!!! Only time will tell. 
maxswolfsuit
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:45 PM

She was sitting on his bed when she told them. When they changed camera angles you could see he was alone and they he answered her. 

Dylan wanted to tell the cops everything that happened, but Norma told him about what happened to the dad so he'd keep quiet to protect Norman. 

Quoting SentRegards:

Hmmmm, I thought it was reality when she told him to do something about the belt... I was afraid he was going over there to kill that cop!!

I caught only parts of the last few episodes, I didn't even know they talked about the dad! I hate how they just left that first episode hanging anyway

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting SentRegards:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Question

See answer above lol

I get that feeling...

Maybe I should clarify.

SentRegards
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Omg... how much more complicated is this plot going to get

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

She was sitting on his bed when she told them. When they changed camera angles you could see he was alone and they he answered her. 

Dylan wanted to tell the cops everything that happened, but Norma told him about what happened to the dad so he'd keep quiet to protect Norman. 

Quoting SentRegards:

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting SentRegards:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Question

See answer above lol

I get that feeling...

Maybe I should clarify.

romalove
by Roma on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Did anyone besides me love it last night?

I'm waiting for Bradley to end up next to her dad, in the ground....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN