Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Saudi ‘Person Of Interest' Is Osama Bin Laden's Son

Posted by   + Show Post

HAMZA IS KNOWN AS THE “CROWN PRINCE OF TERROR,” AND VOWED REVENGE VS. USA.
HAMZA IS KNOWN TO BE “THE SPITTING IMAGE OF HIS FATHER, OSAMA BIN LADEN.”
“SAUDI STUDENT” WAS TACKLED FLEEING BOSTON MARATHON, THEN HOSPITALIZED WITH “SEVERE HAND BURNS AND SHRAPNEL IN BACKSIDE OF LEG.”
Hamza is the son of Khairiah Sabar of Saudi Arabia, one of Bin Laden’s three wives who were living in the Abbottabad compound.[11] Interrogation of the surviving wives of Osama Bin Laden by Pakistani intelligence after the raid on the Abbottabad revealed Hamza was the only person missing. He was not among those killed or injured. The raid conducted by the SEAL team was thorough: infrared technology, as well as ground troops, remained confident nobody inside the compound had escaped. There were no hidden exit tunnels from the compound.[12][13]
In a letter confiscated in the raid, written by bin Laden and addressed to his “Chief of Staff” Atiyah Abd al-Rahman, bin Laden mentions his desire that Hamza would be educated in Qatar as a religious scholar so that he could “refute the wrong and the suspicions raised around Jihad.”[14] The same letter revealed that Hamza did not escape the raid because he was not even present in Abbottabad.[15][16] Letters from the compound also confirmed that Osama was grooming Hamza to be his heir apparent following the death of Hamza’s older brother Saad in a 2009 US drone strike.[17][18]
The congressional source told TheBlaze it was unclear as to why representatives from Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) would be unaware of this information. Earlier on Thursday, an official with ICE said it was “categorically false” that Alharbi had ever been considered for deportation.
The congressional source, however, said the information sent to Congress showed that a file was created on “Abdul Rahman Ali Al Harby” at 4 p.m. on Tuesday by an official with the National Targeting Center, a counterterrorism sub-agency of U.S. Customs and Border Protection and the Department of Homeland Security. The file stated that the individual is “linked to the Boston bombing” and was to be processed for revocation of his visa based on national security grounds, the congressional source revealed.

This blows me away. He certaintly looks like Hamza bin laden. Hamza is the son of Khairiah Sabar of Saudi Arabia, one of Bin Laden’s three wives who were living in the Abbottabad compound. Interrogation of the surviving wives of Osama Bin Laden by Pakistani intelligence after the raid on the Abbottabad revealed Hamza was the only person missing. He was not among those killed or injured. If true, this is huge!!!

by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Replies (11-20):
cjsbmom
by Lois Lane on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:51 AM
3 moms liked this

It's not your country. You don't get to order anyone out. The gall of some people on these boards really amazes me. 

Quoting amsp259:

Racists??? get out of my country! run dont walk

Quoting mikiemom:

Sigh ya'll are so damn naive and gullible - is there one shred of evidence outside of racist damn Americans not being able to differentiate features of other races.

SandyLaxner
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Quoting mikiemom:

Sigh ya'll are so damn naive and gullible - is there one shred of evidence outside of racist damn Americans not being able to differentiate features of other races.

Raacistttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya Glenn Beck!

GB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:24 PM
4 moms liked this

Yes not being able to tell the difference between two different people of another race makes you a racist - ASSuming this young man had anything to do with the Bombing simply because he is a student from Saudi means you are a racist.

LOL - get out of your country you really are ignorant aren't you. Nope, I will stay in the MY country the one I was born and raised in, the country of whom I'm a decorated US Air Force Veteran. You crack me up.

You can't kick people out of MY country because they don't agree with you.

Quoting amsp259:

Quoting mikiemom:

cjsbmom
by Lois Lane on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:28 PM
3 moms liked this

I love it when people use that phrase. I wasn't aware we lived in a country owned by one person. And I certainly wasn't aware that first amendment free speech rights apply only to a chosen few here in America. *sigh*

Quoting mikiemom:

Yes not being able to tell the difference between two different people of another race makes you a racist - ASSuming this young man had anything to do with the Bombing simply because he is a student from Saudi means you are a racist.

LOL - get out of your country you really are ignorant aren't you. Nope, I will stay in the MY country the one I was born and raised in, the country of whom I'm a decorated US Air Force Veteran. You crack me up.

You can't kick people out of MY country because they don't agree with you.

Quoting amsp259:

Quoting mikiemom:

Generica
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting amsp259:

Quoting mikiemom:

*facepalm*

rfurlongg
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:29 PM
I am not familiar with The Blaze, but this article certainly seems rather inflamatory.

Quoting cjsbmom:

If it weren't for the fact that this was being put out there by The Blaze, I might pay more attention to it. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jllcali
by Jane on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:31 PM
2 moms liked this
Oh FFS you do not own the damn country.

Truth is, many Americans do have problems distinguishing individuals of other races/ethnicities from one another.

Quoting amsp259:

Quoting mikiemom:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JoshRachelsMAMA
by JRM on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:31 PM
They let him go.

Quoting cjsbmom:

What I really want to know is where is the naked man they detained? Whatever happened to him? I saw video of the event, and it's a little weird for nothing to have come of it. You would at least think the guy who was made to strip naked would be cashing in on his 15 minutes of fame in the media and talking about how horrid the experience was, etc. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lokilover
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Quoting cjsbmom:

What I really want to know is where is the naked man they detained? Whatever happened to him? I saw video of the event, and it's a little weird for nothing to have come of it. You would at least think the guy who was made to strip naked would be cashing in on his 15 minutes of fame in the media and talking about how horrid the experience was, etc. 

The fact that you think being strip searched on live TV would make you want to promote it all over the television shows a more twisted mind than any who see conspiracy theories everywhere. 

LucyMom08
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:36 PM
3 moms liked this
Was this Glenn Beck's 'bombshell'? Did he cry while concealing his 'sources'?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN