Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

The terrorists' mother

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:00 PM
  • 65 Replies
2 moms liked this

I was infuriated seeing a news report on her today. She was saying that "America took [her] sons" and that the family never should have come here. She is acting like a victim.

Bitch, you came here and freaking got government assistance, raised two monsters, stole $1600 worth of merchandise and can't re-enter the country without getting arrested for that. 

And she blames the US for her problems? Should have stayed in Chechnya and gotten what there was to get. She needs to shut her mouth and feel some effing remorse. She is the anti-immigrant's dream person right now. Stupid bitch. 

by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SWasson
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:03 PM
4 moms liked this

Nice empathy for someone who didn't bomb anyone.

Generica
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this

She's grieving.

Seasidegirl
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SWasson:

Nice empathy for someone who didn't bomb anyone.

You would blame the victims, the country that gave you asylum? Like Adam Lanza's father did, it would be decent of her to show some respect for the victims and stay out if the spotlight. She doesn't deserve my empathy. She needs to STFU.

Seasidegirl
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Generica:

She's grieving.

Out of respect for the victims, she should do so quietly.

desertlvn
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:11 PM
2 moms liked this

I feel with my gut that she was a part of the sons radicalization. I don't think she is simply an innocent greiving mother. 

Generica
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Quoting Seasidegirl:

Quoting Generica:

She's grieving.

Out of respect for the victims, she should do so quietly.

Well she is disconnected from her kids for one. I don't know what I would do as a mom in her shoes. I just know there is a process to grieving, some people grieve differently than others too.

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:19 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting desertlvn:

I feel with my gut that she was a part of the sons radicalization. I don't think she is simply an innocent greiving mother. 

I feel this way as well.  With the older son.

She does not come off as innocent to me, in any capacity.   There is something seriously off about her.  

At least that is the vibe I get.

What she has to say, or doesn't say, really doesn't mean all that much to me.  I realize it does in the overall big picture, with the investigation.  But personally, I care not what she thinks of this country or any one or any thing else.  She is misguided and some day, some how, all will come to light for her and she will have to answer for her own hand in all of this.

Generica
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:35 PM

I have no sound on my comp right now and we dont have cable...I would like to read her body language and words.

LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:46 PM
2 moms liked this
She said her oldest son is dead and she does NOT CARE if her youngest son dies. Sorry, but she is NOT some poor innocent grieving mamma. SHE set the older one on his path, from how it sounds, SHE had only herself and her monster sons to blame.

Quoting Generica:

I have no sound on my comp right now and we dont have cable...I would like to read her body language and words.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Generica
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Quoting LoveMyBoyK:

She said her oldest son is dead and she does NOT CARE if her youngest son dies. Sorry, but she is NOT some poor innocent grieving mamma. SHE set the older one on his path, from how it sounds, SHE had only herself and her monster sons to blame.

Quoting Generica:

Ok is there some article that says she doesnt care about her younger son? I am genuinely curious.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)