Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Can someone tell me what things make up a "liberal".

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Replies (41-50):
amsp259
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:51 AM
Quoting thorntonwife:

What makes u think all republicans are Christians? Because they are against murder? Look a woman's body is sacred ... No doubt but a fetus is human.
..MoonShine..
by Redwood Witch on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:51 AM
4 moms liked this

I'm sorry, but...are you drunk or something? This reply made zero sense. 

Quoting amsp259:

[quote name="thorntonwife" id="0"][/

Not hear to teach too many diapers.... Plz do some heavy lifting of research yourself,

amsp259
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:52 AM
Quoting LucyMom08:

Ah...trolling...I get it now...

What ???
amsp259
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:53 AM
Quoting ..MoonShine..:

Ahhaaaahhhaaa too funny no just add!!!! My brain runs too fast lol
Even funnier..... Moonshine asked baaaaaahhhh
mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:13 AM
5 moms liked this

liberals are the sexy ones. 

Citygirlk
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:25 AM
4 moms liked this

And now they have switched places. We don't need a history lesson. And if mlk were alive today he would be liberal and fighting for gay rights.

Quoting amsp259:

Liberals where not in favor of slavery to end. The rebublicans were the ones ie Lincoln who freed the slaves...,,,,, the NRA gave guns to the slaves to fight the KKK! MLK was a rebublican...

soonergirl980
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:31 AM
2 moms liked this

Well that would depend on what you mean by "liberal" do you mean a true classically liberal or Americas hijacked term for "liberal"?

Most Americans are true liberals we believe in freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, private property, open markets, individuality etc

American hijacked term liberal is a democrat.

Clairwil
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:21 AM
9 moms liked this
Quoting stringtheory:
Quoting amsp259:
Quoting Clairwil:

Awesome than what talk radio to you listen too?? How many times have you called in and been on air? What "news outlet" do you watch? Real life is more signicate than a book, just sayin ... Too many people fall victims to the notion, I have all these degrees.... I am smart! Bullshit!!!
Lol. Oh my.

Whatever shall I do?   Only now to discover that I cannot be considered "smart", for I lack the credential of listening to talk radio.   Woe is me.

punky3175
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 6:05 AM
8 moms liked this
Psssst....Detroit is a CITY not a 'state.' And after reading that I knew the rest of your replies would be just as entertaining and they were indeed. You come across as some of the other conservatives on this site - very bitter and angry. Why is that? Do Clairwill's intelligent, well thought out replies bother you? And she's British which makes your ranting at her about talk radio all the funnier.

Quoting amsp259:

Large government, high High taxes!!! Less privacy!! More killings over seas!!! More drones Obama has doubled down on than bush could ever dream. Less freedom!!! Oh and Internet taxes! Just look at liberal states run by liberals, Detroit, California, Illinois, Vermont .,,,, all either bankrupt or completely corrupt and other states with a surplus are fitting the bill!
momtoscott
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:22 AM
9 moms liked this

I'll hand it to you...you are the most amusingly stupid person on this site.  

Quoting amsp259:

Quoting Clairwil:

Awesome than what talk radio to you listen too?? How many times have you called in and been on air? What "news outlet" do you watch? Real life is more signicate than a book, just sayin ... Too many people fall victims to the notion, I have all these degrees.... I am smart! Bullshit!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)