Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Obama’s Achilles’ Heel - preborn babies

Posted by   + Show Post

WASHINGTON, D.C., April 26, 2013 (American Life League) - Apparently there is something about the juxtaposition of an abortionist who kills born-alive babies and a Planned Parenthood “gala” that turned the president’s tummy. Or at least that is what some are suggesting.

The White House says that Obama wanted to spend more time with the families of the Texas explosion victims and therefore had to cancel his Thursday evening Planned Parenthood gig.

Barack Obama had little to say about Kermit Gosnell on the
Barack Obama had little to say about Kermit Gosnell on the "Today" Show.

But lest you think he may have had a change of heart or actually developed a dislike for the world’s leading abortion marketing group, let me be clear: He has not. In fact, he spoke to the organization’s gathering today instead of being in its presence last night.

This is what we do know about the Obama, Gosnell, Planned Parenthood conundrum: Since Kermit Gosnell went on trial to face capital murder charges, Planned Parenthood has been nearly silent. The Gosnell trial has been replete with horrific details. The facts were so bad from the start that, according to LifeSiteNews, “Gosnell has been denied bail while the case against him moves forward. Women have spoken out about their treatment and one woman says she was drugged and tied up and forced to have an abortion.”

During the entire trial the Obama White House has remained silent. Some have noted that the reason for this is that during an ongoing trial the president never makes a statement, no matter what the case involves. Perhaps.

But not all bastions of abortion have been silent. 

Click "like" if you want to end abortion!

Apparently the Gosnell situation is so bad that the National Abortion Federation (NAF), which accredits abortion mills, voted to suspend memberships with abortion facilities connected with Gosnell in Delaware and Louisiana. What this means is that the NAF will no longer refer women to those locations if they are seeking an abortion. However, it is important to note that the organization did the same thing once before in 2011, so chances are the sanctions will not last.  But at least it did something!

Planned Parenthood, on the other hand, has done all it can to avoid condemning Gosnell and his brutal practices. The organization Tweeted once saying, “Gosnell case is appalling. He ran a criminal enterprise, not a health facility, and should be punished to full extent.” 

But this is the only negative we have seen from the abortion behemoth. 

Hence, I have come to the conclusion that there are so many similarities between Barack Obama’s philosophy and Planned Parenthood’s practices that his decision to cancel out on the “gala” has nothing to do with Gosnell, period.

Pro-lifers might want to think this is so because it makes them feel good, but let’s get real!

Obama has said time and again that he supports Planned Parenthood. Even when Live Action caught its shenanigans on tape, lying to young women, Obama defended Planned Parenthood, telling the media, “You know my bottom line is I think that Planned Parenthood in the past has done good work. If there was a specific problem at this center, it should be addressed, but we shouldn’t get so distracted with some of these issues.”

Now my tummy is soured.

Obama deceives the public. Planned Parenthood deceives the public. Together, they make up two peas in a very deadly pod. No, Obama is not distancing himself from Planned Parenthood because of the Philadelphia butcher. He probably really did want to stay in Texas a bit longer for the sake of the families of those killed in the fertilizerplant explosion. 

Born people who die tragically seem to get Obama’s attention; it’s the preborn ones he cannot stand to acknowledge!

Judie Brown is president and cofounder of American Life League and a three-time appointee to the Pontifical Academy for Life. 

source

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:06 AM
Replies (151-151):
lucky2785
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:10 AM
They are an over priced Walmart of vagina doctors.

Seriously, PP is great in theory, but when you realize the hike the cost of a pap smear 3 times higher to the government or those few with insurance .......... then you realize, hey this place is a crock. Just my opinion.

Love your screenname btw

Quoting wirehangers:

Ok crazy,whatever you say.I think you may also have some other issues.Don't blame your "anyone that supports planned parenthood is just sick"comment on your APD.Anyone that compares PP to the case about this "Doctor"is a complete moron.Don't blame the learning disorder.PP isn't some abortion factory praying on stupid teens,it's also an important resource for information,birth control and healthcare(exams,etc.),especially for low-income women.So you had a bad experience at one.Big deal.Do you have any idea how many PPs there are and how many women have the exact opposite experience that you did?You are willing to write them off and compare them to something so ridiculous obviously without doing your homework on the subjects.You want to make some blanket statement about people being"sick",then expect some backlash and welcome to Cafe Mom

Quoting pj2becca21:

Well since I'm new and you don't know me very well. I will explain it once and only once. I have a learning disorder that effects my ability to use basic spelling and grammar and comprehension. It is called Auditory processing disorder or APD.  I did graduate high school, I have a diploma to prove it. and pictures of me. do I feel like posting the Not becuase i don't feel like looking for the and it is 2am. 

http://www.chchearing.org/services/auditory-processing-center?gclid=CMer6euP7rECFYleTAodyg8AbQ

Quoting wirehangers

Actually,after reading your post I find it hard to believe you even finished highschool.

Quoting pj2becca21:

Hence I was already on birth control Before, depo fails you know. 

Quoting wirehangers:

Quoting pj2becca21:

I know when I went to PP, i was treat like shit! I took the test and it was positive, then they asked me if I wanted a abortion. I said No. they told me I was going to ruin my life, never graduate High school, work at Mcdonalds..... while they were doing there whole preaching thing with me they tried to get my mom to sign concent forms. I'm so glad she read them... after They tried to get me to have one I walked out just as my mom was walking over to get me from the back to leave. they stalked me for a few weeks till my mom had the number blocked. Oh and I did graduate and I own a business, So my life is not ruined!!! It great. 

This whole trail is sick. I think anyone who support PP after this is just sick.

You should have gone to Planned Parenthood before you started your teenage fucking.Hence the name,Planned Parenthood

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN