Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Prove that God doesn't exist.

Prove that science is infallible.

Prove that we evolved from other primates while those primates still exist in animal form.

Prove that the human race evolved from lower life forms even though realistic ancient art shows we have not changed for 10's of thousands of years (i.e. frescoes uncovered from Pompeii, or Egyptian art from the kingdom of Ahknaten).

Or better yet, that mummies and other remains found show we haven't changed either.

Tell me what you saw when you witnessed the moment of creation.

ETA:  God is described as a superior being, the creator of the universe. If you say there is no God, that God did not create the universe, then you yourselves would have to be gods to know this. You can argue that you have seen no evidence of God, which does not discount that other's have; however, you can still say you don't believe...but you can never say God does not exist and have that be a true statement, because you are not omnisicent. In truth, if you do not believe in God, you can only say you don't feel that He exists - you can not, without a doubt, with certainty, nor definitively say that there is no God. Nor can you likewise dispute how this world and it's inhabitants came into being, and in their current state. Not unless you could prove you were there at the time of creation and to consciously, truthfully testify what actually happened.

Furthermore, due to the fallability of humans, and that science was created /employed by humans, science is imperfect. In regard to the theory of evolution, which directly goes against what would be a literal understanding of creation in the Bible, you could never say that evolution is a superior theory about creation versus Creationism. You could never say evolution is right and Creationism is wrong. You would also have to have been present at the time of creation to assert this as definitive truth.

For this reason, no one can ever say there is no God, and no one can ever say that God did not create Adam out of the earth.

by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Replies (31-40):
krysstizzle
by DeepThought on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:54 PM
5 moms liked this

So are you saying that if we can't see it, we can't know whether or not it happened or is true?

Quoting buttersworth:

Nope.

That's why creationism can't be discredited in favor of the big bang theory...because none of us were here.

Quoting TSNDDY:

I wasn't here at the moment of creation to see anything. Were you?

ElleAimeleVie
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:54 PM

:-/ 

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:54 PM
2 moms liked this

huggles peanut.. you have more strength than I

Quoting Peanutx3:

Oh no it says a wealth of information.  You just don't understand what it means.  

Quoting buttersworth:

Guess you got nothin to say.

Quoting Peanutx3:

For posts like this yep

Quoting buttersworth:

Is that all you got?

Quoting Peanutx3:

Sigh

ashleyrenee24
by Ashley on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:55 PM
6 moms liked this

Quoting krysstizzle:

2. Science is not infallible and has never claimed to be. "People keep saying 'Science doesn't know everything!' Well, science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it would stop" 

LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:55 PM
2 moms liked this
Which version of creationism? Oh, wait, you WERE aware that your religion is not, by any means, unique in offering one... weren't you?

Quoting buttersworth:

Nope.

That's why creationism can't be discredited in favor of the big bang theory...because none of us were here.

Quoting TSNDDY:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TSNDDY
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this
What scientific evidence do you have supporting creationism theory?

Quoting buttersworth:

Nope.

Quoting TSNDDY:

buttersworth
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:55 PM

wait...my post does not reference Christianity. It talks about God.

Are you aware that Christians are not the only ones that believe in Creationism?

i don't need to prove God exists because I don't doubt Him.

Quoting im_not_trollin:

We could say the same shit to Christians... Prove that God does exist...

SilverSterling
by MrsSilverusSnape on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:56 PM
5 moms liked this

LOKI is REAL! 

Quoting Sekirei:

Wait, can you prove that Loki doesn't exist? Because I am quite sure that would make Him cross. 

and no one is trying to deny you the right to worship your false deity (see, I can be a shit head too)

Quoting Linus77:

They can't prove it.  That's why there are still theories and not facts. 

The thing is...they will never be able to prove it.  But we can prove God DOES exist.  Atheists seem to think that we Christians live like other religions and just do the thang that's required...but what they don't realize is...is that God is ALIVE!  He speaks, He reveals, He guides, He heals, He cleanses, He blesses.  I've experienced so MUCH through Him. 

Atheists can continue their radical movement of denying us legal right to worship God...but they can never change what we know is TRUTH in our hearts.  They will NEVER silence TRUTH.  They think they can silence us...but so many have tried over thousands of years...and NEVER succeeded...and they won't now either.

Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL I really just have to shake my head at some of the Christians.  

Quoting Sekirei:

huggles peanut.. you have more strength than I

Quoting Peanutx3:

Oh no it says a wealth of information.  You just don't understand what it means.  

Quoting buttersworth:

Guess you got nothin to say.

Quoting Peanutx3:

For posts like this yep

Quoting buttersworth:

Is that all you got?

Quoting Peanutx3:

Sigh

Aslen
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Prove God DOES exist.

Prove science infallible.

Prove the world is only 6,000 years old.

Prove where YOU were when creation happened
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)